Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Week 25, it is time recommit!

CR83 - 6-26-2006 at 05:00 PM

I'm sick of this shit. I'm at 180.5 and I haven't done shit in weeks.

I have some new ideas for us in the Board here. Hoepfully it will get people excited, interested and competitive with each other.

Hang tight for the next couple of days and I will announce the next Big Idea for us.

XHonusWagnerX - 6-26-2006 at 05:50 PM

My depression got real bad and Ive been doing REALLY bad on the diet. Im HOPING that I am back on track, but Ive said that before. I cant beat myself up about it, but I know I have to just DO it!

Discipline - 6-26-2006 at 06:17 PM

I gained back 3 dammit.

CR83 - 6-27-2006 at 09:32 AM

Hang in there Boys. Like I posted above, I have an idea to help get us all back up on a fitness kick.

XHonusWagnerX - 7-1-2006 at 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisReed83
Hang in there Boys. Like I posted above, I have an idea to help get us all back up on a fitness kick.

I hope it helps me!

moron - 7-7-2006 at 10:03 AM

I havent really been a part of this resolution, but I made a decision that I would try to eat a little better and try to exercise a bit more. Nothing regimented, but I managed to lose 5 pounds pretty easily. Im stuck there though. Can't seem to lose the weight around the gut/love handles so my pants fit really well. There's some improvement, but I'd like to make it back into the 150s. Im right at 160 now.

Lucabrasi - 7-14-2006 at 10:43 PM

i have been eating better but havent done much exersize. I have lost 10 pounds but over 25 weeks thats not saying much. I Also gave up smoking 18 days ago. Im trying to fix everything that is wrong with my life at once. It should be interesting...