Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

let the emo-holocaust begin!

XHonusWagnerX - 7-17-2006 at 01:26 PM

I vote we KILL anyone that wears one of these....

THE MOTIVE COMPANY

THE MOTIVE COMPANY

XnMeX - 7-17-2006 at 01:35 PM

I wonder in they just have fabric belts, or if I can get the Vegan one in leather. Would be pretty sweet. ;)

XHonusWagnerX - 7-17-2006 at 01:40 PM

A LEATHER Vegan belt would rule!

I dont hate the belts (or some of their Tshirts) I just HATE those hats!!!

serenity - 7-17-2006 at 02:29 PM

MOSH HATS!

JawnDiablo - 7-17-2006 at 02:38 PM

hot topic sells that stuff...

XHonusWagnerX - 7-17-2006 at 02:51 PM

I like these two designs.

BKT - 7-17-2006 at 03:21 PM

Goes with out saying. I would not be able to live with mysef if I did not lay some knuckle on any faggot I saw in that shit.

Mind you that one camo shirt is ok. Maybe if it said WHITE POWER instead of straight edge.

MM.

barc0debaby - 7-17-2006 at 03:40 PM

Hot topic used to sell Throwdown markers for " Xing up".

XHonusWagnerX - 7-17-2006 at 05:01 PM

I like these 2 designs too, but I doubt I would ever wear those shorts!

DaveMoral - 7-17-2006 at 05:13 PM

I'm starting a vegan straight edge over-the-top goof band for sure! I'm going to wear nothing but camo for one show..... possibly camo paint my face too... I'll have a song called "keep it camo" or something like that.

RomanticViolence - 7-17-2006 at 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DaveMoral
I'm starting a vegan straight edge over-the-top goof band for sure! I'm going to wear nothing but camo for one show..... possibly camo paint my face too... I'll have a song called "keep it camo" or something like that.

Hahahaha.. thats awesome!

That is all.

Discipline - 7-17-2006 at 06:32 PM

People really need to get over the straight edge thing. It's great if someone wants to make that choice for their life, I'm just sick of all the shirts/hats/armbands/shorts/X's on hands etc. I don't go around wearing a shirt that says "BIG FAT DRUNK!!!!!!!!"

NOBODY CARES IF YOU"RE EDGE

tireironsaint - 7-17-2006 at 06:57 PM

I can't stand SxE clothing. I still plan to do something to alter my tattoo although it's got nothing to do with "breaking edge" or anything stupid like that. I just don't want to have anything to do with what that has become. The logo on the shorts isn't bad, but even if I wore shorts like that I wouldn't get those things. What really annoys me design-wise in here is that stupid fucking printed on the side of the shirt thing. That trend annoys the fuck out of me. Any of that shit where it's way off to one side or actually on the side (as in this case), just looks ridiculous and makes it look like the printer can't center their work.

DaveMoral - 7-17-2006 at 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tireironsaint
I can't stand SxE clothing. I still plan to do something to alter my tattoo although it's got nothing to do with "breaking edge" or anything stupid like that. I just don't want to have anything to do with what that has become. The logo on the shorts isn't bad, but even if I wore shorts like that I wouldn't get those things. What really annoys me design-wise in here is that stupid fucking printed on the side of the shirt thing. That trend annoys the fuck out of me. Any of that shit where it's way off to one side or actually on the side (as in this case), just looks ridiculous and makes it look like the printer can't center their work.

You have hip-hop and thugcore to thank for that shit.....

XnMeX - 7-18-2006 at 06:59 AM

I bet this company is owned by some meat eating drug addicts taking money from sXe vegan kids and having huge drug / BBQ parties.... At least I HOPE so...

Voodoobillyman - 7-18-2006 at 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by XnMeX
I bet this company is owned by some meat eating drug addicts taking money from sXe vegan kids and having huge drug / BBQ parties.... At least I HOPE so...

thats a fuckin riot!!!!!!!

XnMeX - 7-18-2006 at 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Voodoobillyman
Quote:

thats a fuckin riot!!!!!!!

I would LOVE to do somthing like that. Make a clothing company pure Vegan... Then sell shit for a few years. After a few years go by, make a video of me and my friends eating tons of BBQ wearing the clothes from MY company with us all saying "Thank for the money! The tasty animals apreciate your support." with bbq sauce on our faces and dead cooked animals everywhere (bbq food) and email everyone on the order list a copy of said video on dvd.... ;)

BDx13 - 7-18-2006 at 03:45 PM

Quote:
"The tasty animals apreciate your support."

awesome.

XnMeX - 7-18-2006 at 04:13 PM

PS: I am having chilli dogs tonight.

and a thought... I had thought about frying up bits of chicken and turkey in very little pieces, throw it in a bowl, break up pieces of bacon, throw it in said bowl, then throw in a few pounds of ground beef and press some burgers out of the whole thing just so I can have a burger that I am 100 % sure resulted in the death of 3 different animals.

Voodoobillyman - 7-18-2006 at 04:57 PM

Quote:

and a thought... I had thought about frying up bits of chicken and turkey in very little pieces, throw it in a bowl, break up pieces of bacon, throw it in said bowl, then throw in a few pounds of ground beef and press some burgers out of the whole thing just so I can have a burger that I am 100 % sure resulted in the death of 3 different animals.

I can appreciate the passion you have on this particular topic.........WOW, you, sir, are a fucking MEAT EATER of the first Carnivorous kind, no doubt.

DaveMoral - 7-18-2006 at 05:52 PM

Quote:

The end result of that might be you dude...

XnMeX - 7-18-2006 at 06:10 PM

Quote:
Quote:

The end result of that might be you dude...

I think I have tackled worse. like a quad quarter pounder with baccon n cheese (do the math on that one.... it's a pounder) ;)

Too bad I am dieting :(

Hot dogs tonight are low fat (taste damn good for only 2.5 grams of fat per dog) Chilli is pretty decent in fat too (not Stagg unfortunatly, that shit is LOADED with fat but oh so good). Time to go cook.

upyerbum - 7-18-2006 at 07:34 PM

We have a thing up here called Turducken, its a duck stuffed into a turkey and roasted.
I've never actually had it but the idea of stuffing one animal with another appeals to me.

newbreedbrian - 7-18-2006 at 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by upyerbum
We have a thing up here called Turducken, its a duck stuffed into a turkey and roasted.
I've never actually had it but the idea of stuffing one animal with another appeals to me.

its actually 3. turkey, chicken, and duck. it's glorious I assure you.

DaveMoral - 7-18-2006 at 11:55 PM

You meat eaters are insane....

upyerbum - 7-19-2006 at 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by newbreedbrian
Quote:

There ya' go, I can't stand duck ,unfortunately, cuz there's a whole pond full of em' right by my house and I'm pretty handy with a bow.

newbreedbrian - 7-19-2006 at 09:30 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by newbreedbrian
Quote:

There ya' go, I can't stand duck ,unfortunately, cuz there's a whole pond full of em' right by my house and I'm pretty handy with a bow.

turducken at jeff's house!!!!

XHonusWagnerX - 7-19-2006 at 10:10 PM

A Thorp Dinner party would rock!

upyerbum - 7-20-2006 at 11:19 AM

I wonder if we could pull off some sort of "get-together"?

BDx13 - 7-20-2006 at 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
A Thorp Dinner party would rock!

it would. except i'd have to look at of your ugly mugs.

XHonusWagnerX - 7-20-2006 at 04:52 PM

Quote:
I wonder if we could pull off some sort of "get-together"?

Where would it have to be? East coast I assume?

upyerbum - 7-20-2006 at 08:33 PM

I could probably pull off New York or Massachussets with about 6 months advance notice. How about a pig roast? I'll bring the Turducken. (would make for an interesting border crossing...."Well, its a chicken stuffed into.....")

Six66Mike - 7-20-2006 at 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
I vote we KILL anyone that wears one of these....

THE MOTIVE COMPANY

THE MOTIVE COMPANY

Maori painted skulls wearing ugly hats. Nice holocaust haha.

DaveMoral - 7-21-2006 at 05:47 PM

Quote:
How about a pig roast?

Count me out.

bystanderfanzine.com - 7-21-2006 at 06:17 PM

Kinda sad this board is turning into the typical shit talk forum, it use to be the best board around because people didn't resort to high school bullshit.

One of my best friends runs this company, 2 of the most solid fucking people ever run it. Both are in thier 30's... hang out with non edge meat eaters like me and have supported and been inviovled in the local Albany hardcore scene for years. One of the ran the label that put out the first Burning Bridges Record. There site, hosted on my server.

They both also train in several martial arts and I am pretty sure could take most of you dudes.

XHonusWagnerX - 7-21-2006 at 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bystanderfanzine.com
Kinda sad this board is turning into the typical shit talk forum, it use to be the best board around because people didn't resort to high school bullshit.

One of my best friends runs this company, 2 of the most solid fucking people ever run it. Both are in thier 30's... hang out with non edge meat eaters like me and have supported and been inviovled in the local Albany hardcore scene for years. One of the ran the label that put out the first Burning Bridges Record. There site, hosted on my server.

They both also train in several martial arts and I am pretty sure could take most of you dudes.

No one is talking bad about the people that run the company and if you read through the thread a little there are a bunch of compliments on the designs they do. I just personally hate the whole trend of wearing the military caps and I dont get it. Sorry.

tireironsaint - 7-21-2006 at 07:56 PM

Yeah, this is certainly not any kind of personal attack on those guys, you're the first person to even bring them up, bystander. Honestly, this kind of thing is cashing in on a trend, if they have a business doing that and it works for them, more power to 'em, but I find this sort of gear to be repellant. To compare this thread to the shit talking that goes on over on other boards is a big stretch, there's no personal drama involved, nobody is getting their name drug through the mud, nobody is being threatened. For you to come on here and say that and then basically tell us all that these guys could kick our asses is taking things a bit personally and is ridiculous.

thedog - 7-21-2006 at 08:05 PM

i dont really go on any other boards, so i have no clue what happens any place else.

as far as this board goes, i think just about everyone on here is pretty respectful to the others.
people on here seem to voice their opinions without being attacked
or attacking someone elses opions.

i think this board is a good example of sxe, vegetarians, meat eaters, drunks, and just about anyone else being able to come here and bullshit without problems and shit talking.

this is just my opinion so please dont send any trained ninjas to my house

RomanticViolence - 7-21-2006 at 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tireironsaint
Yeah, this is certainly not any kind of personal attack on those guys, you're the first person to even bring them up, bystander. Honestly, this kind of thing is cashing in on a trend, if they have a business doing that and it works for them, more power to 'em, but I find this sort of gear to be repellant. To compare this thread to the shit talking that goes on over on other boards is a big stretch, there's no personal drama involved, nobody is getting their name drug through the mud, nobody is being threatened. For you to come on here and say that and then basically tell us all that these guys could kick our asses is taking things a bit personally and is ridiculous.

Yup.
That is all.

upyerbum - 7-21-2006 at 10:34 PM

Quote:
Quote:
How about a pig roast?

Count me out.

Chili cookout?

Six66Mike - 7-24-2006 at 04:02 AM

Military ANYTHING is a boring fashion statement and it sucks. I'll never wear camos or retarded hats.