Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

RIP Johnny Hate (Cold As Life)

BKT - 8-6-2006 at 06:37 PM

Better late than never on this one. He was the guitar player for Cold As Life, probally one of the most real and hardest bands ever to grace hardcore.

You were Born to Land Hard Johnny, and that you did. Bottoms up this night goes to you.

MM.

serenity - 8-6-2006 at 06:52 PM

what does the expression 'born to land hard' mean?

also, im with you. CAL is so fucking good

BKT - 8-6-2006 at 07:45 PM

Born To Land Hard was the name of Cold As Lifes first full length album. If I had to guess it means that the life they lead is going to be cut short and will be a hard life to live. Their death will not be a pleasent one. Drugs, violence, suicide and so on. Bleak out look I know, but that is Cold As Life.

MM.

XHonusWagnerX - 8-6-2006 at 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by metal mulisha
Born To Land Hard was the name of Cold As Lifes first full length album. If I had to guess it means that the life they lead is going to be cut short and will be a hard life to live. Their death will not be a pleasent one. Drugs, violence, suicide and so on. Bleak out look I know, but that is Cold As Life.

MM.

MM Check this out....
http://www.thorprecords.com/boards/viewthread.php?tid=3141&p...

BKT - 8-6-2006 at 09:00 PM

what?! Is that a joke. hahaha I never thought anyone would be all that down with the shit I post on here.

MM.

XHonusWagnerX - 8-6-2006 at 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by metal mulisha
what?! Is that a joke. hahaha I never thought anyone would be all that down with the shit I post on here.

MM.

No joke man! You gotta u2u me with what CD you want, your name and address!