Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

I am sick and fucking tired of people who ______________.

BDx13 - 8-9-2006 at 02:18 PM

think they look good in those stupid fucking over-sized sunglasses.

upyerbum - 8-9-2006 at 02:26 PM

Talk to me about what was on TV last night like I'm supposed to fucking know what they're talking about, and then give me a blank stare when I bring up what I saw on the news. Garbageeatingnomindbelievewhatevertheyhearstupidsheepmotherfuckers.

Discipline - 8-9-2006 at 03:48 PM

are complete strangers that feel the need to speak to me in elevators because they are uncomfortable being in close quarters without any conversation. Don't talk to me motherfucker. I don't like you and I don't give a fuck about what you have to say.

crazyfists28 - 8-9-2006 at 05:40 PM

wear those bright colored sandals or whatever they are termed, called crocodiles i think, ugly as fuck and lame as hell

barc0debaby - 8-9-2006 at 06:40 PM

Wear pants that say pink on the ass, but the pants are blue or green.

XHonusWagnerX - 8-9-2006 at 07:46 PM

BREATH!

RomanticViolence - 8-9-2006 at 10:27 PM

*Think that because of the type music I listen to and the way I dress automatically makes me a shitty parent.

*Think that if there are more than five black people living in a neighborhood it's automatically a ghetto.

*Blah fucking blah blah.... I could go on forever with this.

Dave - 8-10-2006 at 07:18 AM

people who drive in the 'passing lane', going the same speed as the person in the right lane.

that gets me going..........

crazyfists28 - 8-10-2006 at 04:55 PM

talk on their cell phones while they grocery shop, i know i've said this before but i'm in these stores all day and it is my newest most intense pet peeve about people now cuz i see everybody doing.

JawnDiablo - 8-10-2006 at 05:25 PM

assholes in wawa or whereever who see i have tattoos and feel for some odd reason that i am interested in showing them to them, and or speaking to them about the dumb crap they have scratched in their skin.

............ constantly say the eagleas are going to the superbowl or make excuses when they lose .

get piss all over the toilet seat at work, and i have to take a shit something feirce and i dont realize it till i feel something moist between me and the throne....

barc0debaby - 8-10-2006 at 08:13 PM

Think they are tough thug ass shit because they listen to the kottonmouth kings, wear iron crosses, and their parents bought them a truck with a 90 inch lift kit and a dirtbike for their 16th birthday. Ya ain't fucking shit!

ekelof - 8-16-2006 at 12:28 PM

I am sick and fucking tired of people who:
1. Are spoiled fucking brats and know it.
2. Spoiled fucking brats who act like they're some sort of toughguys from the streets just because they've been in a fight or had too much to drink a couple of times.
3. Spoiled fucking brats who think that the world is going to end just because they're married parents had a fight or something. Recently got a call from a girl I know who was crying and cutting herself just because her two parents had disagreed on something. She was telling me how bad she had it at home and was looking for some sort of confirmation when I told her about my life, then she just said "I can't talked about stuff like this with you, you're always saying that you've got it so tough you." Then she hung up. Bitch.

DaveMoral - 8-16-2006 at 08:47 PM

Teenages zooming through parking lots like they own the place and then looking at me like I'm an idiot when they make me have to break hard out of my parking space to keep from being creamed by THEM.

And most of the human race.

crazyfists28 - 8-17-2006 at 08:45 AM

i have to go along with that one as well, my street is a deadend semi circle with a curve to it that is tough to see around and i cant tell you how many times i've been almost hit cuz people take the turn wide. i just look at them like, what the fuck, and they just keep on going. one day there will be an accident and that pisses me off cuz its the same people that do it each time...

Voodoobillyman - 8-17-2006 at 12:35 PM

I get pissed off way too much by way too many people doing way too many stupid things to fill this out............I need anger management help. I love my daughter though, she can make me laugh or smile or tear up with joy, no matter how pissed I am before hand, she is the light of my life truly.

barc0debaby - 8-19-2006 at 10:30 PM

Always say they didn't call because they were "too busy" and then get pissed when you say something to them about being flakey.

DAK - 8-24-2006 at 06:07 PM

HUMAN RACE

FNSRecords - 9-5-2006 at 10:27 PM

Feel like they need to ask me if "Those tattoos hurt" then rub theri neck...NO YOU STUPID BITCH, IT TICKLED LET ME STAB YOU IN THE FACE WITH A SICK PIN FOR FOUR HOURS...SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT.

I feel so much better.

ekelof - 9-6-2006 at 12:24 PM

People who feel the need to inform that smoking is a hazard to my health over and over again.

upyerbum - 9-6-2006 at 06:06 PM

think I give a fuck.

barc0debaby - 9-6-2006 at 06:48 PM

Have weak handshakes.

Discipline - 9-7-2006 at 10:31 PM

are fucking stupid.

barc0debaby - 9-8-2006 at 12:41 AM

Are Carlos Mencia.

::::Comdey Central board meeting:::
Suit #1: Dave Chapelle is leaving!! What are we gonna do now?!
Suit #2: I got it! We will just put another minority in his place to tell the same exact type of jokes!
Suit #3: We have to make sure though he is not too edgey or politcally/socially relevant.
Suit #1: Boy I sure do love keeping people of color down! (Lights a cigar with a $100 bill)
Suits(In unison): Mwhahahahaha! Mwhahahaha!!!

BKT - 10-25-2006 at 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by barc0debaby
Think they are tough thug ass shit because they listen to the kottonmouth kings, wear iron crosses, and their parents bought them a truck with a 90 inch lift kit and a dirtbike for their 16th birthday. Ya ain't fucking shit!

hahahah welcome to Southern Cali. They all wanna be Mulisha.

and yes I am down.

MM.

beaner - 10-26-2006 at 08:50 AM

..........people who bullshit. i really fuckin hate that.

..........people who complain about my kids making noise while playing out. for fucks sake, there kids!! thats what they do.

..........gangs of TENAGERS WHO HANG ROUND ON STREET CORNERS GETTING DRUNK AND THINKING THERE HARD BUT WHEN U STEP TOE TO TOE THEY ALMOST CRY. FUCKING WANKERS!!!!

barc0debaby - 11-9-2006 at 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by metal mulisha
Quote:

hahahah welcome to Southern Cali. They all wanna be Mulisha.

and yes I am down.

MM.

I am So Cal born and raised. We need to start throwing boot parties for these fuckin kids man, the situation has gotten severly out of hand. Makes me sick.

crazyfists28 - 11-9-2006 at 06:42 PM

kottonmouth kings are pretty funny though....

barc0debaby - 11-23-2006 at 03:39 PM

people that bitch about freedom costing them. I saw a picture of gas prices today with a caption that said "freedom really isn't free, is it??" That shit just makes me irrated, so what if you are financially inconvienced. You have people who don't see their kids all but a month out of the year, who spend holidays in a barrack thousands of miles from home, and put up with all manners of bullshit 24/7 for a meager amount of pay and a chance of getting killed. fucking unappreciative cocksuckers.

RomanticViolence - 12-12-2006 at 10:29 AM

People with those inflatable yard ornaments.

upyerbum - 12-12-2006 at 11:37 AM

Quote:
I saw a picture of gas prices today with a caption that said "freedom really isn't free, is it??"

Who ever said freedom was free?

crazyfists28 - 12-12-2006 at 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by RomanticViolence
People with those inflatable yard ornaments.

those things are everywhere!! just asking to be punctured. its another one of those fads like the icicle lights, they're pretty obnoxious, i dont mind them but its a bit much

moforn - 2-10-2007 at 06:28 PM

breath through their mouth

upyerbum - 2-10-2007 at 06:36 PM

I can only breathe through one nostril. In case anyone cares.