Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

best show ever

newbreedbrian - 8-9-2006 at 11:07 PM

seinfeld. hands down. a coztanza's spinoff should've happened, i could watch the parents argue for 3 hours at a time

clevohardcore - 8-10-2006 at 03:26 AM

I agree.

Doogie Howser is a close second.

XHonusWagnerX - 8-10-2006 at 06:44 AM

Seinfeld is probably my favorite sitcom of all time too.

Dave - 8-10-2006 at 07:16 AM

SOOO many classic funny episodes.:P

CR83 - 8-10-2006 at 10:18 AM

I'm still baffled at how many "one liners" or topics from that show still come up on a daily basis.

thedog - 8-10-2006 at 11:01 AM

does anyone watch Curb Yout Enthusiasm ?
if you like seinfeld you would probably like it.

SAAAAARS - 8-10-2006 at 11:21 AM

when i'm home, i watch like two hours of this a day

barc0debaby - 8-10-2006 at 04:05 PM

Liked the supporting characters but I hate Jerry Seinfield. Curb your enthusiam is a good one, I love the fact that the dialoge is improvised. Anyone seen Always Sunny In Philidelphia?

crazyfists28 - 8-10-2006 at 04:28 PM

i thought i would buy the dvd's of seinfeld but thankfully its on tv so much that i don't really have to right now. only show i watched religiously and for that matter, still do

SAAAAARS - 8-10-2006 at 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by barc0debaby
Anyone seen Always Sunny In Philidelphia?

love it

godabandonedme - 8-10-2006 at 07:12 PM

ok ok ok ok ok ok ok IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, it's Thursday afternoon and I was drinking but who are you to ask?
Seinfeid ahhh goood actually great. C'mon though, the SIMPSONS are soooooo much the better show of all time. Losers.

thedog - 8-10-2006 at 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SAAAAARS
Quote:
Originally posted by barc0debaby
Anyone seen Always Sunny In Philidelphia?

love it

good show

BDx13 - 8-10-2006 at 11:45 PM

i always wondered how the super-new-york-specific jokes played in the rest of the country. cause throw in subtle jokes, and i think to myself like, "oh, hell yeah, that's so true", and it's about the six train or something. moron, what do you think?

tireironsaint - 8-11-2006 at 02:37 AM

Although I usually hate anything with even a fraction of the hype Seinfeld got and I think his stand up is stupid, I liked the show a lot. Definitely NOT the best show ever though. Oh, and Curb Your Enthusiasm is one of the most annoying and unfunny things I've ever seen. I sat through several episodes just because I couldn't believe there was something that closely related to Seinfeld that sucked that much.

godabandonedme - 8-11-2006 at 03:09 AM

Thank you.

BDx13 - 8-11-2006 at 09:26 AM

curb you enthuiasm is really good at making me uncomfortable, so i have to give the writers and actors credit for that. i mean, that's what the show is designed to do, create these uncomfortable, but funny situations. it's just not my thing. my wife really likes it, though.

did anyone watch the comeback on hbo with lisa kudrow? same kinda thing, but taken to a whole new level. the situations created in that show were SO uncomfortable to watch, i would have to leave the room. again, my wife loved it. got cancelled after one season, though, so maybe she's in the minority!