Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Do you/Have you dated outside of your race?

CR83 - 8-15-2006 at 03:41 PM

I've only dated white chicks. Not sure if it is intentional or not. I'm married so there's no chance of changing my ways.

I've never even considered someone outside of my race either as a matter of fact. Weird.

BDx13 - 8-15-2006 at 03:55 PM

like a benetton ad.

godabandonedme - 8-15-2006 at 04:14 PM

paradox paradox paradox paradox paradox paradox
head exploding paradox paradox paradox paradox paradox paradox
head exploding

Unbound - 8-15-2006 at 04:34 PM

I went out with a girl whose parents were from uruguay. So I guess she was portueguese. (sp?) Other then that I only really dated two other girls and both were white including my wife.

Discipline - 8-15-2006 at 05:38 PM

Nope

DaveMoral - 8-15-2006 at 06:01 PM

No, but I didn't really date... ever. Met my wife at 20, married at 21.

I'd have definitely considered it.... there are some fine womens from all over the world.

Six66Mike - 8-15-2006 at 06:15 PM

I married an Australian with European descent. Does that count for a Canadian? haha.

ekelof - 8-15-2006 at 06:23 PM

Nope. Not that I wouldn't or anything but it's just pretty hard to meet any girls who aren't blonde and blueyed out here on the countryside.

JawnDiablo - 8-15-2006 at 06:55 PM

i fucked a sheep once, does that count?

XHonusWagnerX - 8-15-2006 at 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo

It depends which one....

thedog - 8-15-2006 at 07:21 PM

nope only white chicks.

tireironsaint - 8-15-2006 at 08:48 PM

I've dated Mexican girls before, also had a steady thing with a girl who was half Puerto Rican. I always wanted to date a black girl, but aside from a very large and scary skin girl who chased every guy in the scene many years ago, I've never found any that were interested in me. Most of the girls I've dated have been white, but it's never been a factor in whether I would or wouldn't date someone.

defstarsteve - 8-15-2006 at 09:20 PM

brown sugar is oh so sweet
I've dated fine sisters and chicas
and 've always had a thing for asian girls
but never dated one...

I've been with the same white girl for 7 years now and we're getting hitched this year, but she grew up in japan, so she is well cultured...

BDx13 - 8-15-2006 at 11:00 PM

i'm kinda surprised by the answers here. i don't know why, so please don't take offense. i guess i just figured since i have dated a few women who weren't white, as most of my friends have also, that it was common. i dunno; sorry if that seems weird. as a married man, i don't know how appropriate it is to be discussing this topic, but for the thorp board i'll say... as a bachelor i dated girls of african, japanese, indian, american indian and filipino descent.

although, i think even more exciting than dating someone of a different race is dating someone from a different country, kinda like six66mike or steve. most of the 'non-white' women i dated were, you know, second or third or fourth generation in this country, like most of us. but when i lived in london, i hung out with girls that weren't from the US, and had never even been there (here? whatever), so the cultural differences (including the poor english) were what made the relationships really exciting. so tack on to the above list girls from japan, nigeria, greece and south africa.

i'm gonna go listen to some david lee roth now.

godabandonedme - 8-16-2006 at 02:15 AM

Well sorry, some of us aren't as ridiculously good looking as you and can only attaract white trash.

ekelof - 8-16-2006 at 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by godabandonedme
Well sorry, some of us aren't as ridiculously good looking as you and can only attaract white trash.

So true. Soooooooo true.

JawnDiablo - 8-16-2006 at 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by godabandonedme

i only take bitches with a dental plan these days.....

Voodoobillyman - 8-16-2006 at 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
Quote:

It depends which one....

classic:)

1 black chick, the rest were white. Just the way it went. Not really a concious choice.

clevohardcore - 8-16-2006 at 09:06 AM

I got a thing for Rican and Mexican woman. However I married a Check/ German woman.

clevohardcore - 8-16-2006 at 09:07 AM

Most of the woman I dated were either White or Spanish Decent.

BDx13 - 8-16-2006 at 09:30 AM

i just pulled that jerry seinfeld shit, like that episode when he dates the european gymnast cause americans believe gymnasts will be good in bed, and in her country, they believed that comedians were good in bed. basically, i tricked 'em.

RomanticViolence - 8-16-2006 at 10:29 AM

I never really bothered with boyfriends until i was like 16 or so.
My first boyfriend was from Puerto Rico.. but he was white so i don't think that counts.

I've also always had a thing for dark Italian boys.

moron - 8-16-2006 at 10:43 AM

Havent had too many girlfriends, and all of them were white. Just happened to be the makeup of the town I grew up in. Very white bread.

newbreedbrian - 8-16-2006 at 11:05 AM

yes

upyerbum - 8-16-2006 at 11:21 AM

First, define "date". Second, I went out with a black girl for quite awhile, that was sort of my exit from a bad scene. Third, if "date" means 10+ minutes, then I'm missing Spanish/Mexican, if we lump all the Balkan states together I've got that region covered, Europe/UK has been conquered, mainland Asia and India are covered, I don't think I've ever banged an American chick of any race. South America and Australia (except Tasmania) have never been tainted by my seed either. I was a busy boy throughout my late teens/early twenties.:P

ekelof - 8-16-2006 at 12:18 PM

I just remembered something. Not that it really counts since the girl was white and it wasn't anything that would qualify as dating but it's still a funny story. I was at a ska show and since my dad played in one of the bands I was there without any friends and started talking to a couple of guys who were at my age or so. They had an american girl with them, a really bad looking and drunk one, who they left me with for about an hour or so and drunk and stoned out of my mind as I was one thing lead to another and we ended up outside doing some naughty things in the grass. Worst thing wasn't that the girl was looking bad, it was the fucking thistles and shit on my bare ass. The next morning when I woke up hungover and still drunk I thought I had gotten spanked by the ugly chick or something. That was one hell of a crazy night.

CR83 - 8-16-2006 at 03:59 PM

Beautiful!

ekelof - 8-16-2006 at 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisReed83
Beautiful!

Nope. The girls wasn't, I'm not and the it was dark outside so I couldn't tell you about the scenery so that probably looked like shit too.

JawnDiablo - 8-16-2006 at 07:38 PM

fuck it
we've all gone hoggin haven't we fellaz?

DaveMoral - 8-16-2006 at 08:22 PM

Hahaha, no. I'm an innocent one compared to most people...

Voodoobillyman - 8-17-2006 at 11:18 AM

Quote:
fuck it
we've all gone hoggin haven't we fellaz?

absolutely, everyone needs a little love now and then

upyerbum - 8-17-2006 at 11:35 AM

Hog Hunt, back in my army days we used pitch into a pot (it got pretty big sometimes) and whoever came back the next morning with the biggest, nastiest pair of underwear won the pot. Good times.

BKT - 8-17-2006 at 06:16 PM

I dated a girl that was half Norweigen and half Native, although you would never know she was Native by her looks. For the most part I am only attracted to white girls, or those that look to be off white descent.

MM.