Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

The stuff that builds up inside you.

clevohardcore - 8-17-2006 at 01:08 PM

In your ass.

http://www.drnatura.com/picture_gallery.html

Voodoobillyman - 8-17-2006 at 01:24 PM

Wow, I would be horrified by that if it came out of me, we are not meant to live as long as we are these days anyway hence the strain on medical costs caused by the elderly. Also the social security issues we are faced with. Die already, stop trying to elongate your lives and die.

BDx13 - 8-17-2006 at 01:56 PM

just finished lunch... i think i'll click later.

upyerbum - 8-17-2006 at 01:59 PM

I'm gonna' add this to the list of "shit I didn't need to know".

clevohardcore - 8-17-2006 at 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by upyerbum
I'm gonna' add this to the list of "shit I didn't need to know".

^ hahaahaha

JawnDiablo - 8-17-2006 at 03:28 PM

yo man
the people are scooping their turds up and inspecting them on the edge of the throne.
incredible

CR83 - 8-17-2006 at 03:28 PM

I'd be interested in using this stuff but there's no fucking way, I'm posting pictures of the shit that comes out of me.

moron - 8-17-2006 at 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Voodoobillyman
Wow, I would be horrified by that if it came out of me, we are not meant to live as long as we are these days anyway hence the strain on medical costs caused by the elderly. Also the social security issues we are faced with. Die already, stop trying to elongate your lives and die.

I felt this way once too, but after working with the elderly for 4 years now Ive realized that most if not all of them deserve our respect and the little help they get from society. Seriously... these people are your parents and grandparents.

Otherwise... Im not clicking that link. Not while Im at work anyway.

BDx13 - 8-17-2006 at 04:49 PM

it looks like they shat out their intestines. seriously, i don't think it's good that those things came out. stuff 'em back in.

moron - 8-17-2006 at 05:01 PM

yeah... definitely not clicking now.

clevohardcore - 8-17-2006 at 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
yo man
the people are scooping their turds up and inspecting them on the edge of the throne.
incredible

^^^^^^ HAHAHAAHAHA:P

clevohardcore - 8-17-2006 at 06:07 PM

Their are like 4 girls were my wife works and they are going in on ordering it for themselves and families. I guess they get a volume discount for orders so they save money. My wife is suggesting we get it. i don't want to. I'd rather let a professional clean my pipes. O and the thought of shitting out something that longs scares me. THERE IS NO WAY THAT WILL FLUSH. Imagine telling the plummer "Seriously dude that was just shit and nothing else"

I ahve no idea why the woman who are accoutnants are talking about shittting. My wife says it started from a conversation of constipation and vegetarianism. I guess some health nutt that she works with suggested this stuff and "says it works wonders". What the fuck ever.

JawnDiablo - 8-17-2006 at 06:31 PM

that one snake of a cancer turd looks scary. it has knots in it like pooh rope. coffee and fruit clear my pooh chute just fine. im never taking this stuff in fear of crapping out my liver and kidneys, because with no liver i couldnt drink...

sinister - 8-17-2006 at 08:32 PM

I looked at those pics and was glad I only have bitterness and resentment building up inside me. :)

XHonusWagnerX - 8-17-2006 at 09:14 PM

Thats VILE and DISGUSTING!!

The fact that its 'displayed' in the ways that it is makes it even worse!

XnMeX - 8-18-2006 at 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX

I wonder if they leave it out around the rim like that to show friends when they come over (for the last time)... "Hey frank, you gotta see what came out of my ass today, come on in the bathroom. I have the shit sitting around the rim of the toilet to show you!"

CR83 - 8-18-2006 at 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by XnMeX
Quote:

I wonder if they leave it out around the rim like that to show friends when they come over (for the last time)... "Hey frank, you gotta see what came out of my ass today, come on in the bathroom. I have the shit sitting around the rim of the toilet to show you!"

I am actually laughing outloud. that was awesome

JawnDiablo - 8-18-2006 at 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisReed83
Quote:
Quote:

I am actually laughing outloud. that was awesome

ha me too!

RomanticViolence - 8-18-2006 at 11:01 AM

Quote:
Quote:

Hahahahaha. That was the greatest thing i've read all day!

Discipline - 8-18-2006 at 11:20 AM

My girlfriend just started using that stuff a couple of weeks ago. If she craps out one of those bastards I hope she doesn't try to show me it.

JawnDiablo - 8-18-2006 at 11:36 AM

i have this dude i work with who's girlfriend craps like every 2 weeks.
thats just unnatural

clevohardcore - 8-18-2006 at 01:16 PM

This woman that told some co-workers about this stuff said that her husband had to pull it out of her. it got stuck. I guess it was hanging out her ass but she couldn't get the rest out. It was like hair and shit. I wouldn't break.

CR83 - 8-18-2006 at 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
This woman that told some co-workers about this stuff said that her husband had to pull it out of her. it got stuck. I guess it was hanging out her ass but she couldn't get the rest out. It was like hair and shit. I wouldn't break.

Oh my God. That is so crazy. I guess I should stop eating hair.

Discipline - 8-18-2006 at 01:40 PM

What about hair pie?

upyerbum - 8-18-2006 at 04:33 PM

I'm in tears.

Voodoobillyman - 8-18-2006 at 08:19 PM

I'm scared of whats in my ass now

upyerbum - 8-19-2006 at 07:29 PM

I know, I haven't been able to get this out my head.