Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

MY REVENGE - 2 new releases out now!!

Spencer Crispe - 9-3-2006 at 12:31 PM

What's up?

My Revenge has recently released two new records:

"Six Feet Of Earth Makes All Of Us Equal" lp. 9 new songs. Sounds like a train crashing into a flea market. You get can this through the Thorp Records online store. www.thorprecords.com Check it out!

My Revenge / ANS split. ANS play JFA/Agression-influenced skaterock. From Texas.
Our side has 5 new fast straight up hardcore songs. You can order this through the My Revenge website. www.my-revenge.com by emailing bloodrunspink@hotmail.com

In other news we're doing a Canadian weekend with Defiant Hearts out of Boston, for once, while we're there, people will actually want to leave Canada to come to America.
Also, we have plans to play 4 shows in Anchorage and Fairbanks Alaska this fall. It's really not that far, so let's see as many local kids as possible representing there. Wait...Doh!!

Also, My Revenge is planning on being Journey for the annual 242 Halloween show this year. "Any way you want it, that's the way you need it."

Take care,
-My Revenge
Spencer, Mike H, Ryan, Phil and Heaven's Bakery.

SK8 STR8!
XXX

"An outlet fueling the pulse in my life, no fucking drugs are needed when I'm riding this pipe. Everywhere I go I see the possibilities, shattering limitations sets me free. I've come to skate & destroy."