Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Buy a piece of hardcore history (Ramallah/BFB content)

XHonusWagnerX - 9-4-2006 at 06:58 PM

We are selling a 97 Dodge 3/4 Ton 2500 conversion Ram van. It has 155K miles, and is in very good condition. Two small dents, no rust, and the interior is clean. It was purchased in January 05 and taken on two full US tours. The motor is a 5.2 liter, automatic transmission, tow package, surprisingly good on gas, power windows and locks, a/c, remote starter, a new Alpine CD/mp3 player with detachable face. Just had a tune up and oil change, and the tires are relatively new. The Blue Book value is $5100. We are asking $4500 o.b.o. If anyone is interested or has any questions, please respond to the bulletin, email info@cultofsilence.com, or call 419-509-3811 between noon and midnight east coast time.

DaveMoral - 9-4-2006 at 09:20 PM

Damn, and I need a new van for work!

JawnDiablo - 9-4-2006 at 09:22 PM

just what i always wanted, a blue van that smells like buddahs sweaty balls....

ENDERA.x - 9-6-2006 at 03:12 AM

thats a nice van

Bigmessy - 9-6-2006 at 01:44 PM

I dont think Buddah was ever in there, but thats been Robs home for the past few years on the road with Ramallah. He never sleeps in hotel rooms, always the van.

Voodoobillyman - 9-6-2006 at 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bigmessy
I dont think Buddah was ever in there, but thats been Robs home for the past few years on the road with Ramallah. He never sleeps in hotel rooms, always the van.

why is that, A money thing? or an antisocial thing?

BDx13 - 9-6-2006 at 05:12 PM

i don't know for sure, but with the rate at which band trailers get broken into and stole, it may have been a security thing.

newbreedbrian - 9-6-2006 at 11:12 PM

that's likely it duane. that's what we did whenever we were on tour. even when a floor was offered up, at least one person slept in the van every night

barc0debaby - 9-6-2006 at 11:47 PM

Wisdom In Chains had some shit like that happen a few motnhs ago. One of the band members was sleeping in the van and some dudes broke in. They got into a scuffle, but he got overpowwred.

DeathByForce - 9-7-2006 at 03:31 AM

haha.. yeah.. i remember reading about some band member waking up two states over in a tour van that was stolen that they were sleeping in.

Voodoobillyman - 9-7-2006 at 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
i don't know for sure, but with the rate at which band trailers get broken into and stole, it may have been a security thing.

If thats the case............why was it always him? Would'nt the kosher thing to do have been taking turns

Todd - 9-9-2006 at 12:41 AM

Sometimes it's better to sleep in the van. It's nice to be alone every once in a while. I was the van guy on the Starkweather tour.