Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Fans of Kid Dynamite, Lifetime, etc.

mikeyfn - 9-6-2006 at 10:42 PM

I sing in a band called Years From Now, from Daytona, FL. If you dig bands like the above and the Movielife, CIV, etc., check it out.

YFN - Myspace

We're putting out our first record on Get Outta Town Records (Orlando FL) in the winter. We've got merch available on the MySpace. Thanks.

clevohardcore - 9-6-2006 at 11:29 PM

Nice to meet you now beat it.

Just kidding. I guess this is another hit and run for someone promoting another band. If you become a regular then I liked BACKGROUND. That record was good. Thats all I know from LIFETIME though.

Voodoobillyman - 9-7-2006 at 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mikeyfn
I sing in a band called Years From Now, from Daytona, FL. If you dig bands like the above and the Movielife, CIV, etc., check it out.

YFN - Myspace

We're putting out our first record on Get Outta Town Records (Orlando FL) in the winter. We've got merch available on the MySpace. Thanks.

hey DUDES, My name is Douche and I sing in the latest of a fuckin douchy trend!!!!!!!!!!! please check me out on mydouche.com and go fuck ya muthah...........you fuckin DOUCHE. Seriously douche, go away with your pizzle my nizzle.

Voodoobillyman - 9-7-2006 at 07:53 PM

and Kid Dynamite FUCKIN SUCKS HAIRY KIDDIE NUTS!!!!!!!!

SAAAAARS - 9-7-2006 at 08:12 PM

well, i like it.

Discipline - 9-7-2006 at 08:29 PM

Isn't Lifetime the band with that chick who collects body parts?

clevohardcore - 9-7-2006 at 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
Isn't Lifetime the band with that chick who collects body parts?

^^^^^^^ YA. Hey dude if you come back tell us about her. What the hell is going on there? Why is she collecting body parts? Thats not very early nineties straightedge of her.

Discipline - 9-7-2006 at 10:24 PM

However, it IS very black metal of her.

(insert satanic growling here)