Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

So PatFNS posts here now or what?

BDx13 - 9-18-2006 at 10:45 AM

yeah, pat's been here a bit for a few weeks now.
started back when he posted about a blowout sale he was doin on ebay.

XHonusWagnerX - 9-18-2006 at 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
yeah, pat's been here a bit for a few weeks now.
started back when he posted about a blowout sale he was doin on ebay.

Just to defend Pat against any wrongful acusations... I posted about Pats ebay sale first... he didnt come here just to talk about it.

FNSRecords - 9-18-2006 at 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Boycott Christian HC

Hey..look its the anoying self rightous dude from the B9 board. Oh boy.....cant wait to see where this goes.

Discipline - 9-18-2006 at 09:29 PM

This could be good.

XHonusWagnerX - 9-18-2006 at 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by FNSRecords
Quote:

Hey..look its the anoying self rightous dude from the B9 board. Oh boy.....cant wait to see where this goes.

Dont forget...we ALL get along here... no drama in Thorp Town.

FNSRecords - 9-19-2006 at 03:09 AM

Quote:
I just wanted to point out that there's some kind of problem with this dude.... I think it has something to do with shooting heroin, molesting dogs and promoting the spread of AIDS....

Whomp there it is.....

Discipline - 9-19-2006 at 09:37 AM

Good stuff.

GabeTexasGAMC - 9-19-2006 at 09:38 AM

Quote:
Quote:
I just wanted to point out that there's some kind of problem with this dude.... I think it has something to do with shooting heroin, molesting dogs and promoting the spread of AIDS....

Whomp there it is.....

I like Pats post, even though he might be an aids ridden, dog molester... and almost b9 legend.
I hate B9 board.
Hi Pat.

BDx13 - 9-19-2006 at 10:40 AM

Quote:
Quote:

Whomp there it is.....

and with that i'd like to wrap this up.

we do have a reputation for being a relatively welcoming and drama-free group, and i'd like to keep it that way. i have a limited idea what either of you are like in person and don't know a fuckin' thing about who you are on b9, but here ya seem like a decent people, so that's that. besides, pat's not the only one who's made a somewhat contriversial entrance to this board (boycott!, honus!).

thanks for understanding.

Discipline - 9-19-2006 at 10:53 AM

What was Honus' controversial entry? I don't remember that one.

Discipline - 9-19-2006 at 11:01 AM

Quote:
The first rule about Honus's controversial entry is that we don't talk about Honus' controversial entry.

Tremendous!

BDx13 - 9-19-2006 at 01:23 PM

Quote:
The first rule about Honus's controversial entry is that we don't talk about Honus' controversial entry.

hahaha!!

FNSRecords - 9-19-2006 at 02:09 PM

BCHC is one of the biggest internet drama queens I have ever known. Your inter-nerdery levels are off the charts.... get a fucking life dude.

BDx13 - 9-19-2006 at 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD

we do have a reputation for being a relatively welcoming and drama-free group, and i'd like to keep it that way. i have a limited idea what either of you are like in person and don't know a fuckin' thing about who you are on b9, but here ya seem like a decent people, so that's that. besides, pat's not the only one who's made a somewhat contriversial entrance to this board (boycott!, honus!).

RomanticViolence - 9-19-2006 at 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
Quote:
Originally posted by BD

Indeed.

newbreedbrian - 9-19-2006 at 03:31 PM

take it oustide please.

Discipline - 9-19-2006 at 03:37 PM

Better yet, take it back to childish playground drama that is the B9 board.

Not that I don't find this extremely funny, I just prefer the peace and quiet.

XHonusWagnerX - 9-19-2006 at 06:09 PM

Seriously guys... I only know Boycott from this board and Ive only met Pat a few times, but on this board everyone gets along. If you dont like each other but want to post here thats fine, but just ignore each other. No stupid fucking digs and put downs becuase its just fucking lame and its the reason that I DO post here so dont fuck it up.

XHonusWagnerX - 9-19-2006 at 06:10 PM

Quote:

well said and appreciated.

FNSRecords - 9-19-2006 at 10:52 PM

Just for the record. Dude was on here posting bullshit about me..not the other way around.

I was doing fine..hanging out. Thats why I came to this board..cause B9 is full of dudes like him.

newbreedbrian - 9-19-2006 at 11:02 PM

the wonderful thing about this board is we can debate different opinions without all the drama. let's keep it that way please.

GabeTexasGAMC - 9-20-2006 at 12:20 AM

hate forum?

XHonusWagnerX - 9-20-2006 at 08:04 AM

Quote:
Just for the record. Dude was on here posting bullshit about me..not the other way around.

I was doing fine..hanging out. Thats why I came to this board..cause B9 is full of dudes like him.

I hear you and understand completly... beleive me, I understand! Just ignore it and let me, Mr.Reed or BD know if it becomes a serious problem.

BDx13 - 9-20-2006 at 10:47 AM

Quote:

First, to Pat (and Boycott)...
Pat, I understand what you're saying. But honestly, when Boycott posted "So PatFNS posts here now or what?" I didn't take it negatively. I assumed you were just someone he knew from the scene who had found his way to our board. Serious. It's happened before, and since this board has so little drama, it never even crossed my mind that his post may have been meant to be taken negatively. I've never been on B9 or most other HC boards, so I have no real idea who's who in the world of online hardcore characters.

Obviously, some people on this board have reputations they earned on elsewhere online. I really don't care about that, nor do I put too much weight in what people say about others. What I care about is the manner in which people participate on this board. In that regard, you seem like a good dude, and I?m happy to have you here regularly. Same goes for Boycott. In my experience, he?s all right. Others may not share those opinions; that?s fine. You guys don?t get along elsewhere? Also fine. But I do hope you two can and will still post on this board despite those differences. Try to get along. Or ignore each other. Whatever.

Generally, for anyone who cares...
The Thorp Board is often compared to a ?corner bar? cause people can sit around and shoot the shit, but they (almost) always remain reasonably respectful of one another. Music, politics, tittes, whatever the topic. Sure, conversations get hot on occasions (poor Dave Moral?s religion is taking a beating as I type) and we have some characters that get on the nerves of others (sorry MetalMulisha), but I think at the end of the day, there is far more entertaining and constructive conversation among people with a shared interest in hardcore here than on most other boards, and that THAT is why people come to Thorp.

FNSRecords - 9-20-2006 at 05:05 PM

I agree 100%....only one of us is sturing up bullshit on this board:
---------------------------------------------------------------
From The B9 Board:

Boycott Christian HC

Hey man, as the real Pat FNS, can you please come to the Thorp Messageboard and start posting there too? The link is: http://thorprecords.com/boards/index.php
There's some imposter there posting as you and on behalf of everyone on that board I'd like to say that we would really appreciate if you'd come over and set things straight.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Kids a nerd, plain and simple.

GabeTexasGAMC - 9-21-2006 at 09:25 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by BD
But honestly, when Boycott posted "So PatFNS posts here now or what?" I didn't take it negatively. I assumed you were just someone he knew from the scene who had found his way to our board. Serious.

I am sorry to let you down there, Big D. When I started the thread entitled "So PatFNS posts here now or what?", what I meant was "There goes the board." Yes, I am a huge disappointment. Now you know how my parents must feel like.

Oh and by the way :) :) :)

Youre such an idiot dude.
Seriously, we dont need the drama, and for some reason, you want to stir it up.
We've been cool, youre a nice dude, but this is too much bullshit.
Really dude.. Nut up and shut up.

FNSRecords - 9-21-2006 at 11:46 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by GabeTexasGAMC

Hey Gabe, up to this last post, I didn't consider this as drama, but as good entertainment. If you read the thread, you see that in fact I didn't say much at all. But you're right, I consider you one of the very few cool people on the internet, and if any of this offended you personally at some point, I apologise (to you that is).

The funny thing is that you've never met me, or know anything about me. I sent you one email about having you do some art for me. Your a fucking sheep. Pull your mouth off of Kris Missions nuts for five seconds and get an oppinion of your own.

Basically, you're a fucking loser.

Discipline - 9-21-2006 at 11:57 AM

I'm confused. Is there a fake PatFNS online or is it the same person on each board?

upyerbum - 9-21-2006 at 11:57 AM

What part of shut-up don't you guys get.

FNSRecords - 9-21-2006 at 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
I'm confused. Is there a fake PatFNS online or is it the same person on each board?

B9Board:
fnsboston=real
PatrickFNS-Kris Mission (aka internet-nerdery)

gavin - 9-21-2006 at 02:01 PM

i have no idea whats going on here

newbreedbrian - 9-21-2006 at 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by upyerbum
What part of shut-up don't you guys get.

GabeTexasGAMC - 9-21-2006 at 02:27 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by GabeTexasGAMC

Hey Gabe, up to this last post, I didn't consider this as drama, but as good entertainment. If you read the thread, you see that in fact I didn't say much at all. But you're right, I consider you one of the very few cool people on the internet, and if any of this offended you personally at some point, I apologise (to you that is).

I was cool untill you posted a link to the thorp board on B9.
That was all bro.
Youre a nice dude, keep the nice part going!