Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Bono...

JawnDiablo - 9-25-2006 at 06:06 PM

I just really dislike this dude for some reason.....

XHonusWagnerX - 9-25-2006 at 06:14 PM

Im not a fan of him, his giant sunglasses or his band. I do however like 'the edge'

BDx13 - 9-25-2006 at 06:20 PM

i liked u2's early music, but never really cared much for bono until he started getting more involved in humanitarian efforts.

SlobDylan - 9-25-2006 at 09:37 PM

I'm with Honus, the Edge is pretty cool. I was never a fan until i saw them live. I was impressed.

moron - 9-25-2006 at 09:45 PM

I saw them live and wasnt impressed. I couldnt wait to leave. The better show was in the row behind me actually. Two baby-boomers making out during the entire set. Pretty awesome/disgusting stuff right there.

XnMeX - 9-25-2006 at 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
I do however like 'the edge'

Does anyone else find this funny coming from a sXe kid? ;)

Discipline - 9-26-2006 at 01:24 PM

I hate U2 and I hate that pretentious little fucker Bono. He can take a long hard suck on me arsehole.

JawnDiablo - 9-26-2006 at 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
I hate U2 and I hate that pretentious little fucker Bono. He can take a long hard suck on me arsehole.

thank you

SHAKO KEN - 9-26-2006 at 03:36 PM

whenever i hear his voice i change the channel

SHAKO KEN - 3-2-2007 at 12:56 AM

bumping just for this:

Bono is at a U2 concert in Halifax, Nova Scotia, when he asks the audience for some quiet. Then, in the silence, he starts to slowly clap his hands.

He says into the microphone, in a deep solemn voice ?.

?Just for a moment, think outside yourself ? outside this arena. Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies.?

A loud Newfy voice from near the front pierces the moment ?

?Well, Lard tunderin jasus, ya stupid arse, stop yer fockin? clappin?, then!?

moron - 3-2-2007 at 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
i liked u2's early music, but never really cared much for bono until he started getting more involved in humanitarian efforts.

that's funny. that's the reason my friend hates him. he hates any "celebrity" who pushes some sort of agenda. He literally gets steaming mad. It doesnt really make any sense to me why he gets so upset over it.

Kid Ugly - 3-2-2007 at 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by moron
Quote:
Originally posted by BD

that's funny. that's the reason my friend hates him. he hates any "celebrity" who pushes some sort of agenda. He literally gets steaming mad. It doesnt really make any sense to me why he gets so upset over it.

I can understand this. Once celebrities give up all their fucking mansions, private jets, garages of cars, and clothes that cost upwards of $1,000 per outfit, then maybe I'll start listening to them prattle on about helping poor people.

upyerbum - 3-2-2007 at 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by SHAKO KEN
bumping just for this:

Bono is at a U2 concert in Halifax, Nova Scotia, when he asks the audience for some quiet. Then, in the silence, he starts to slowly clap his hands.

He says into the microphone, in a deep solemn voice ?.

?Just for a moment, think outside yourself ? outside this arena. Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies.?

A loud Newfy voice from near the front pierces the moment ?

?Well, Lard tunderin jasus, ya stupid arse, stop yer fockin? clappin?, then!?

Classic.

CR83 - 3-2-2007 at 05:52 PM

Quote:

I can understand this. Once celebrities give up all their fucking mansions, private jets, garages of cars, and clothes that cost upwards of $1,000 per outfit, then maybe I'll start listening to them prattle on about helping poor people.

Brilliant

Discipline - 3-2-2007 at 09:34 PM

Bono liked to tell our previous Prime Minister how to handle his foreign affairs. Unfortunately Paul Martin usually listened to the cocksucker.

joe - 3-3-2007 at 11:42 AM

he sucks