Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

If you were elected president of the U.S.

Six66Mike - 9-26-2006 at 03:56 AM

People will die no matter what job you have haha. And as President you oversea numerous states who have the death penalty still & police officers who will shoot before restraining. These are all under your indirect control as president, the job is fucked & thousands will die while your in power.

I'd step down & let Clinton take over haha. The Fox Sunday interview was hilarious.

sinister - 9-26-2006 at 09:21 PM

I thought this was gonna be a "What would you change?" kinda thread... like if you ruled the country for a day what 3 things (or laws) would you change or introduce.

upyerbum - 9-26-2006 at 09:32 PM

Free Education
Public Insurance and Banks
Abolish parliament

sinister - 9-27-2006 at 06:38 AM

^^ Haha, ok then.

We've had a big problem here for a while where our prisons are full and no politician has the balls to say we should build more, to the crazy point where they're actually releasing prisoners early to make room for more or even giving non-custodial sentences for offences which previously would have resulted in jail time.

So I'd start off by terminating a few thousand of the worst scumbags we have locked up, that would make some more space overnight. :)

upyerbum - 9-27-2006 at 02:48 PM

I'd kill all the Je...........rks.

ENDERA.x - 9-28-2006 at 01:40 AM

anyone have a link to a clip to that!? im too lazy to look because frankly i dont care, but if someone has a link to that interview thing i'd like to see what clinton said

ty

upyerbum - 9-28-2006 at 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=9026120716999...

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/09/24/fox-clinton-intervi...
This is the first 20 minutes of Bill Clinton?s interview with Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday. In this clip, Wallace asks Clinton why he didn?t do more to capture or kill Osama bin Laden while he was in office. Clinton clearly feels like he has been set up and doesn?t hold back in telling Wallace just how he feels.