Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Rosemary's Baby

RomanticViolence - 10-3-2006 at 09:19 AM

I watched this the other day.
I thought the best part of the movie was at the at end when all of the old people are shouting "hail satan!". That was good comical shit.

That is all.

Discipline - 10-3-2006 at 09:49 AM

Classic movie!

upyerbum - 10-3-2006 at 11:07 AM

Wasn't there a remake done?

Voodoobillyman - 10-3-2006 at 12:05 PM

I love this flick!

crazyfists28 - 10-3-2006 at 02:41 PM

im pretty psyched for the whole halloween movie season, that amc show with the countdown of the scariest movies is pretty fun to watch...

Voodoobillyman - 10-3-2006 at 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by crazyfists28
im pretty psyched for the whole halloween movie season, that amc show with the countdown of the scariest movies is pretty fun to watch...

AGREED!!!!! October is the BEST time to have cable.

Unbound - 10-3-2006 at 04:54 PM

I pretty much watch horror flicks all year round. I like to make it halloween 365 days a year if I can. I'm pretty sure a remake of Rosemary's Baby has been talked about, but I don't know if it is actually happening. Polanski has a ton of other great flicks too. Fearless Vampire Killers is hilarious. The Tenant is really cool and has a good story. Repulsion is another classic and he has tons more. Haven't seen much of his newer stuff though, although I'm sure if it is killer stuff. I heard that movie with Johnny Depp sucked balls though. The 9th Gate or something I think it was called.

RomanticViolence - 10-3-2006 at 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Unbound
I pretty much watch horror flicks all year round. I like to make it halloween 365 days a year if I can. I'm pretty sure a remake of Rosemary's Baby has been talked about, but I don't know if it is actually happening. Polanski has a ton of other great flicks too. Fearless Vampire Killers is hilarious. The Tenant is really cool and has a good story. Repulsion is another classic and he has tons more. Haven't seen much of his newer stuff though, although I'm sure if it is killer stuff. I heard that movie with Johnny Depp sucked balls though. The 9th Gate or something I think it was called.

Wasn't it polanski's wife that was killed by the "manson" people?.

upyerbum - 10-3-2006 at 08:01 PM

yup.

crazyfists28 - 10-3-2006 at 08:13 PM

that johnny depp movie was pretty bad....