Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

new song with white trash rob

serenity - 10-6-2006 at 02:26 PM

...too bad it sucks

http://www.myspace.com/forbiddenbrothers4life

crazyfists28 - 10-6-2006 at 02:30 PM

uhhh...i'm speechless

Discipline - 10-6-2006 at 03:35 PM

What the fuck is that shit. Rob rapping??? Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

CR83 - 10-6-2006 at 03:44 PM

I am no one to tell someone what to do or not do. All I'd like to say is I am not a fan.

BKT - 10-6-2006 at 04:37 PM

what in the fuck was that? Leave rap to those who can, and hardcore to those who can, never mix them together unless u are good at both. That was a disgrace.

MM.

Spoiler - 10-6-2006 at 04:46 PM

word...dat shitz phat yo....crazy beats and mad rhymes...holla

DaveMoral - 10-6-2006 at 06:57 PM

Blech.

JawnDiablo - 10-6-2006 at 07:17 PM

oh robert, what am u thinkin?

Six66Mike - 10-6-2006 at 07:53 PM

Haha I didn't listen to it because the comments turned me off. But remember the intro to Outlaw Anthems?

WE DON'T RAP, AND WE CAN'T ACT, AND WE DEFINATELY AIN'T TOO FUCKIN PRETTY.

Voodoobillyman - 10-6-2006 at 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Six66Mike
Haha I didn't listen to it because the comments turned me off. But remember the intro to Outlaw Anthems?

good point,maybe it's a joke?

newbreedbrian - 10-6-2006 at 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DaveMoral
Blech.

XHonusWagnerX - 10-6-2006 at 11:34 PM

PAPER GANGSTER

ekelof - 10-8-2006 at 12:03 PM

joemaconmovies - 10-9-2006 at 11:22 AM

holy shit...this is bad. white trash rob is the only thing that makes it not COMPLETELY such but he's no fucking rapper. the beat and other rappers on the song blow. at least when rob is doing it, it still sounds somewhat like his hardcore/Ramallah singing.

Jason the Magnificent - 10-9-2006 at 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Voodoobillyman
Quote:
Originally posted by Six66Mike

good point,maybe it's a joke?

I doubt its a joke band.

XnMeX - 10-11-2006 at 10:19 AM

I guess I am the only one that digs it...

BDx13 - 10-11-2006 at 11:02 AM

i'm not getting anything. must be myspace.

Mark Lind - 10-11-2006 at 03:39 PM

Are you people insane? Have you ever heard Blood for Blood or Ramallah? Take the guitars out and it is rap. The way the words flow over the music is pure hip hop. Not in a rap-rock Fred Durst way but a real hip hop way. Listen to Ramallah and there is a ton of Eminem and DMX influence on it.

Voodoobillyman - 10-11-2006 at 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Lind
Are you people insane?

Yes...............yes we are. For me it's not so much his part as the rest of it, I think your right about his part. It sounds like his regular style of singing, just without the music. The rest, as I stated above, must be a joke because I can't take it seriously. I don't like rap, it lacks SOOOO much for me musically, I hate to even use that word when it comes to rap.

Mark Lind - 10-11-2006 at 04:15 PM

I definitely think it could use some more music. Bass guitar. Some keyboard or something. I'm not very familiar with much hip hop but it sounds pretty authentic to me. I guess.

DaveMoral - 10-11-2006 at 06:25 PM

I think the beat's way wack on this track... real wack.

Mark, I fully agree... BFB and Ramallah definitely have a hip hop lyricism and flow to them, so do bands like Madball. Street music is street music... but damn.. this track hurts my ears. Some of the dude's got alright flow, but the beat is lacking severely.

XnMeX - 10-12-2006 at 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Lind
Are you people insane? Have you ever heard Blood for Blood or Ramallah? Take the guitars out and it is rap. The way the words flow over the music is pure hip hop. Not in a rap-rock Fred Durst way but a real hip hop way. Listen to Ramallah and there is a ton of Eminem and DMX influence on it.

VERY true! Hell, when I was just starting to rap I did a rap cover of "I am the Enemy"..... Was very easy to make into a rap song because of the flow of the lyrics. don't ask to hear it, it was when I first started and is god awful.

As for this stuff.... I can't wait to hear more. One of the guys is VERY week but rob and one of the other guys (first guy on both songs I believe) do a great job.

BKT - 10-12-2006 at 02:18 PM

They are terrible MC's. Rob does sound the same as he would on a normal hardcore song, never realized until I listened to that song again. None the less the song makes me cry.

MM.