Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Do you have any band- or music-related tattoos?

BDx13 - 2-1-2005 at 12:59 AM

Earth Crisis Guy has inspired me to ask.

cool as aids - 2-1-2005 at 01:19 AM

outkast symbol with my initials in it.

BDx13 - 2-1-2005 at 01:31 AM

this symbol?

godabandonedme - 2-1-2005 at 01:52 AM

half the blood for blood skull/half bike sprocket

CR83 - 2-1-2005 at 10:27 AM

Biohazard Mata Leo (from CD) in middle of my upper back. It's the Bio Symbol surrounded by what looks similar to a Circular Saw Blade.

dustone - 2-1-2005 at 10:45 AM

Blood For Blood skull on my right calf, Madball with cigar on my left calf and an American shield with olive branches and a banner under the shield that says UNDER ONE FLAG.

Big Ugly - 2-1-2005 at 12:15 PM

Got "Demonstrating My Style" on my stomach

geneterror - 2-3-2005 at 09:58 PM

Integrity Skull on my leg, Misfits Skull on my arm and a Blood For Blood on my arm!

If I can find a decent Ringworm picture then I'll get that but there logo sux (as a tattoo anyway) and I wanna get "Crime Ridden Society" written across my back because love them or hate them OLC produced one of the best Hardcore albums EVER with that gem.

ManMadePsycho - 2-3-2005 at 10:42 PM

No music related tattoos yet...im gonna be getten a blood for blood tattoo real soon...the skull with a quote from one of there songs wrapped around it...im thinking...''some times i feal like i just gotta get a gun and reach the top of the world my own way''.....or ''wasted youth crew'' under it...somthing like that....Im not to fond of getten music tattoos, you never know if a band could turn on you and sell out one day....not saying blood for blood or madball would....theyll be true till the bitter end...

Big Ugly - 2-4-2005 at 04:08 AM

There's a few I want to get but I'm fuckin broke. I'm looking at getting BFB, AF, and Motorhead tats.

wedge - 2-4-2005 at 05:16 AM

"OLC produced one of the best Hardcore albums EVER with that gem".

agreed....

i've always wanted to get something danzig/samhain or misfits related. i dont have any money and i'm a huge pussy when it comes to needles.

Newt80 - 2-4-2005 at 10:02 AM

this is mad true. it's nice to know in a day and age of fake image hardcore there are still some bands that are true to their roots.

Quote:
Originally posted by ManMadePsycho
No music related tattoos yet...im gonna be getten a blood for blood tattoo real soon...the skull with a quote from one of there songs wrapped around it...im thinking...''some times i feal like i just gotta get a gun and reach the top of the world my own way''.....or ''wasted youth crew'' under it...somthing like that....Im not to fond of getten music tattoos, you never know if a band could turn on you and sell out one day....not saying blood for blood or madball would....theyll be true till the bitter end...

GabeTexasGAMC - 2-4-2005 at 11:31 AM

WILL TO LIVE/GAMC ELBOW PIECE.

moron - 2-4-2005 at 11:41 AM

my newest tat. sweet, aint it?

moron - 2-4-2005 at 11:42 AM

well... that failed. Anyway, it was supposed to be a picture of some dude with an Avenged 7 Fold tattoo.

edit: I fixed it!

bystanderfanzine.com - 2-4-2005 at 12:29 PM

judge hammers

joeysham - 2-8-2005 at 01:47 AM

i have the social distortion skeleton on my arm

GOLD GRILL - 2-8-2005 at 06:50 AM

Pride Kills on my forearms. I also, coincidentally, have a Death Before Dishonor backpeace, I shit you not.

Thats Life - 2-8-2005 at 10:08 AM

that guy except the paper says Show You No Mercy at all and it says Cro Mags above it. On my shin.

godabandonedme - 2-16-2005 at 06:38 AM

My next one on my arm to keep going with my quater sleeve is gona be the cover of sheer terror's love songs for the unloved but the banner is
going to say "just can't hate enough", figured I'd get two bands in one piece I guess....

greg hxc - 2-16-2005 at 09:33 PM

well i wouldn't have this if it wasn't for my brothas. also our old band:

and these were lyric-inspired:

some of my girlfriend's as well:

Big Ugly - 2-16-2005 at 10:19 PM

Actually, I took one of the flash pieces from inside Sheer Terror's Love Songs... booklet and changed it up a bit by adding some stuff. I also have a demon skinhead piece on my leg that is from an old Cro-Mags flier from the 80's.

defstarsteve - 2-17-2005 at 04:05 AM

I have a sepultura trial s from the back of the chaos ad booklet on my outer left calf, an almost covered up black flag on the inside of my left wrist. other then that all my other band tattos are covered and gone....
soia dragon and biohazard logo... someday I'll get a decent digital camera and post some better pics of my ink then those in the other thread....

Gooch - 2-17-2005 at 04:28 PM

I have the cover Breakdown the Walls as a back piece.