Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

#1 qutoe you ever heard anyone in a band say live at a show

clevohardcore - 12-6-2006 at 11:04 PM

"Texas is the Reason hardcore sucks"

-Mean Steve, ONE LIFE CREW. 1996 at the Phantasy nightclub in Cleveland, Ohio.

During a show that they opened for SNAPCASE and SNAPCASE never played because they heard O.L.C was going to kick there ass'.

Siczine.com - 12-6-2006 at 11:29 PM

The bands that tried to copy them did, but TITR was an awesome band.

Discipline - 12-6-2006 at 11:33 PM

Just about anything said at a Dayglo Abortions or Sheer Terror show.

Kid Ugly - 12-6-2006 at 11:39 PM

"You call them emo kids I call them faggots." - Jimmy G.

thedog - 12-7-2006 at 12:59 AM

lou from sick of it all was always pretty funny between songs,
cant think of any one thing right now though.

clevohardcore - 12-7-2006 at 01:31 AM

"If you guys ever see that band KORN spelled with a K live. Tell them to suck a dick" -Lou SOIA. 1994 at the Cleveland Agora.

When SOIA was on tour and KORN complained about being the opening band on tour with SOIA. They dropped out just before the CLEVO show. Apparently the ego got the best of them even though no one knew who they were yet.

Six66Mike - 12-7-2006 at 01:56 AM

Furnace had some wicked shit to say at the Ringworm gig in Adelaide this year, it was fucking hilarious.

godabandonedme - 12-7-2006 at 03:34 AM

Lou definitlly has great shit to say at all their shows. Although it's not a quote, Freddy Madball jacking the sound dude up a few years ago at the troc was pretty damn funny in my book.

JawnDiablo - 12-7-2006 at 07:02 AM

if you want great stage banter, check that "No Really, Go Fuck Yourself" record of Paul Bearer's...timeless...

My friend Baker got into it with Paulie doing some Heckling in hilly last year..best ome was

Paul: dont blame me because your parents were a bunch of meth dealers!
Baker: I'll fight you for a welfare check!
Paulie: OK then..

Dave - 12-7-2006 at 08:23 AM

Brian, i know you have one about Jonny to state, i won't boge your thunder on this one.............. :P

upyerbum - 12-7-2006 at 09:08 AM

I like Roger's "rap sucks" rant on Working Class Heroes.

Six66Mike - 12-7-2006 at 09:45 AM

Some highlights I dug up from the human Furnace at Ringworm:

"This ones to all the ladies, When you get home tonight, and think about the ringworm show, i want you to lick your fingers and shove them into your wet little twats"

"This is the final Ringworm show. But we will be doing a reunion show. Tomorrow nite."

BKT - 12-7-2006 at 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore

During a show that they opened for SNAPCASE and SNAPCASE never played because they heard O.L.C was going to kick there ass'.

Was that the show where the huge fight broke out between OLC and the crowd. If so I was at that show, amazing. That band was so good.

MM.

Gooch - 12-7-2006 at 12:36 PM

I wasn't there, but I love this...

"Yes, everyone, everywhere, tear this place down!" "This one is called Straight Ahead...."

Tommy Carrol. Straight Ahead reunion @ CBs, 1988.

clevohardcore - 12-7-2006 at 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by metal mulisha
Quote:

Was that the show where the huge fight broke out between OLC and the crowd. If so I was at that show, amazing. That band was so good.

MM.

No that show I quoted was jsut after the CLEVELAND HARDCORE FEST. Steve went off about VICTORY, TITR, SNAPCASE, EC, DONUTS and every other band you can think of. Dude was on point that night. Also began dissing the chick that was suing them. I wish I had that on video.

clevohardcore - 12-7-2006 at 01:58 PM

Dwid and HR are awsome to quote as well.

Spoiler - 12-7-2006 at 07:08 PM

"Today I heard that the king of grunge had died,well the first thing I did was check my pulse"
Jeff Clayton- ANTiSEEN
( on the death of Kurt Cobain )

Spoiler - 12-7-2006 at 07:53 PM

"I'd hate to go to jail tonight,but I will if I have to...I have nothing to lose,I have nothing at home"
Brian - NEGLECT

tireironsaint - 12-7-2006 at 09:48 PM

There's tons of great ones that I don't remember too clearly. In Austin, Paul Bearer was complaining that it was a lot colder than he expected Texas to be and some metal head told him to grow his hair, Paul said something about how he could knit a sweater outta that guy's head.....

At Fun Fun Fun, Keith Morris was talking about how they (The Circle Jerks) like to pay tribute to bands that paved the way for them and he said, "No, I don't mean AFI or New Found Glory, who are actually quite good......to your 7 year old sister."

JawnDiablo - 12-7-2006 at 11:03 PM

who got da weed? Hoya of Madball
get your sweaty puerto rican asses off my stage: Paul bearer
i love to hear the maggots crunching in my teeth as im eating the bitch out: tom araya in his intro for necrophilliac
this songs dedicated to my hairline, here today gone tomorrow :toby morse H20

when OJ got off on murder, not only was it a win for OJ but a win for all men out there, it said that if your bitch fucks with you and you kill her you can get away with it: tony Volpe of five-0 UDPA

JawnDiablo - 12-8-2006 at 07:01 AM

Paul bearer (again) to gary of kill your idols...this little faggot over here has a belly button ring...oh, you took it out? what did you get tired of being gay?

moforn - 12-8-2006 at 10:26 AM

fred eaglesmith-
"this band is not high on drugs... we're low on drugs, so if you've got any see us after the show"

clevohardcore - 12-8-2006 at 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
who got da weed? Hoya of Madball
get your sweaty puerto rican asses off my stage: Paul bearer
i love to hear the maggots crunching in my teeth as im eating the bitch out: tom araya in his intro for necrophilliac
this songs dedicated to my hairline, here today gone tomorrow :toby morse H20

when OJ got off on murder, not only was it a win for OJ but a win for all men out there, it said that if your bitch fucks with you and you kill her you can get away with it: tony Volpe of five-0 UDPA

^^^^^^^ that Toby H2O was awsome.

beaner - 12-8-2006 at 01:30 PM

evan from biohazard said some stuff that was quite funny at most of there shows.

JawnDiablo - 12-8-2006 at 01:41 PM

i saw biohazard with overkill at the troc back in 90 or 91. goons were jumpin out of the balcony.
h was like yeah were not impressed. we come from nyc and we have the ritz with a much higher balcony. people jump out of that one too....or somethin along them lines.

clevohardcore - 12-8-2006 at 01:46 PM

I saw BIOHAZARD with SEPULTRA and PANTERA in 94 and Billy said "Fuck all you racists losers" and spit a massive luggie into the crowd.

He had a speech before a song about racism and the crowd began to boo them and throw cups on stage. So he went off.

JawnDiablo - 12-8-2006 at 01:56 PM

Quote:
I saw BIOHAZARD with SEPULTRA and PANTERA in 94 and Billy said "Fuck all you racists losers" and spit a massive luggie into the crowd.

He had a speech before a song about racism and the crowd began to boo them and throw cups on stage. So he went off.

yeah there were a boatload of nazi skins at this show (in those days those dopes were always around) and its kinda funny being that evan is well pretty jewish with a name like seinfeld. duh just hand over your money to the jew on stage nazi boy.....
i think he said a few words to them...

Voodoobillyman - 12-8-2006 at 05:43 PM

Rob Lind has had a few moments of humor in between songs worth mentioning. I love when he goes off on the wannabe thugs, that shit is awesome