Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

9/6 Update: Sick of it All, Most Precious Blood, Plan of Attack, Terror and more

ScottJ - 9-7-2004 at 12:41 PM

9/6 Update: Sick of it All, Most Precious Blood, Plan of Attack, Terror and more

Summer is over, and it has been an eventful one. Hope everyone is enjoying being back at school, and hopefully everyone has dusted off their hoodies. Some of the site will look different in a few places, check it all out. This update has been done while listening the sweet sounds of Quicksand ?Slip?.

-SICK OF IT ALL INTERVIEW
-COLUMNS ARE BACK
-MEDIA UPDATES
-FEATURED RECORD: DEATH THEAT ?NOW HERE FAST?
-FEATURED MP3: STARTING POINT ?NEVER ENOUGH?
-NEW POLL: SHEER TERROR
-ALBANYSHOWS.COM
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SICK OF IT ALL INTERVIEW

?I think we cursed ourselves, because now that?s what is acceptable. Now kids don?t like you unless your shirts and CD?s are in malls. Since our shirts aren?t available at Hot Topic when you ask a kid if they like Sick of It All they are like ?huh??, You know (laughter)? I think kids choose a lot, ok not everybody, but you know there are a fraction of kids choose their bands by whether or not they are in Hot Topic. You know they are like ?I have that AFI shirt?hmm that From Autumn to Ashes shirt looks pretty sweet (laughter) ummm I?ll buy that? (more laughter).? Lou Koller of Sick of It All

Interview Section completely redone, you can now leave comments for interviews. Also The Modern Life is War, Death Threat, Judge, Hatebreed, Drug Test, Punishment, Integrity, Terror, Kill Your Idols, and Most Precious Blood interviews have been reposted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COLUMNS

Columns and some of your favorite columnists are back!

MEDIA UPDATES

Video: Burning Bridges, Death Before Dishonor, Every Day Dollars, Most Precious Blood, Palehorse, and Plan of Attack
Stills: Agnostic Front, Converge, Sick of it All and Terror

FEATURED RECORD: FEATURED RECORD: Death Threat- ?Now Here Fast?

?Death Threat seems to have perfected the stompy breakdown on this shit..? Dan Jones
FEATURED MP3: STARTING POINT- NEVER ENOUGH

Chi Town Hardcore with insane breakdowns.

NEW POLL:

Sheer Terror Reunion?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALBANY SHOWS INTERGRATED INTO LAYOUT

Wondering when and where all the hot shows in Albany are happening, check out Albanyshows.com or just click on the shows link at bystanderfanzine.com.

BDx13 - 9-8-2004 at 10:59 AM

The SIOA interview is really good.

LilOz - 9-9-2004 at 03:49 PM

Damn felonyt fest looked great, sucks I missed it. That death before dishonor vid was really good.