Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Happy New Year

Spoiler - 12-31-2006 at 12:02 PM

Drink Hard,Play safe

XHonusWagnerX - 12-31-2006 at 12:26 PM

I think I left most of you guys comments on Myspae, but here are my 2 images for the holiday. Looks like Ill be home alone pining away over a girl.... *sigh... I really am pathetic! happy New years everyone.....

BDx13 - 12-31-2006 at 01:01 PM

anyone got any big plans?
i don't expect i'll even make it to midnight.

Voodoobillyman - 12-31-2006 at 01:07 PM

Nah, steak and beer with the family, we drank a 5th of Cabo Wabo last night, so probably not much goin on tonight

thedog - 12-31-2006 at 02:50 PM

hope everyone has a good one.
enjoy and be safe.
cheers

clevohardcore - 12-31-2006 at 07:47 PM

Sitting at home. Maybe watch the GODFATHER with my wife.

JawnDiablo - 12-31-2006 at 07:55 PM

local watering hole is having something me and some goons will attend within walking distance
hope y'all have a good one

Lucabrasi - 12-31-2006 at 08:08 PM

it looks like im gonna be staying in tonight. No one seems to be in the new years mood (including myself) I might just order a pizza and watch tv.

XHonusWagnerX - 12-31-2006 at 09:28 PM

sitting here alone and miserable. I have no place to go and basicly have no friends that live in this area. Im gonna find something to eat for dinner and either watch Jackass II or The Hulk on dvd.

Spoiler - 12-31-2006 at 10:19 PM

I'm at home alone as well Honus....watching Clerks II and drinking yager and yuengling...I just didn't feel like being around people tonight.

see ya'll fuckers next year

defstarsteve - 1-1-2007 at 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore

watched it tonight with my wife and my 11 year old
it was her first time
part 2 tomorrow night

Dave - 1-1-2007 at 01:46 AM

I worked, then i headed over to one of my g/f's friends house and we played Trivial Pursuit, didnt even have one drink.

XnMeX - 1-1-2007 at 02:25 AM

Watched "SNL: Best on Alec Baldwin" with my fiance and drank some sparkling cider. I usually go watch friends get drunk and laugh but this year I wasn't upto it.

clevohardcore - 1-1-2007 at 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by defstarsteve
Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore

watched it tonight with my wife and my 11 year old
it was her first time
part 2 tomorrow night

^^^^^ Dude, thats exactly what we are doing. I never watched the Godfather all the way through. I only saw pieces.

Tomorrow its part 2. The first one was 173 minutes long. I didn't know they could get all that on one dvd.

SlobDylan - 1-1-2007 at 08:48 AM

Happy New Year everyone!

XHonusWagnerX - 1-1-2007 at 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
I worked, then i headed over to one of my g/f's friends house and we played Trivial Pursuit, didnt even have one drink.

Either Daves a player with more than one girlfriend or his girlfriend is got some $$$ and hes got more than one house! ;)

BDx13 - 1-1-2007 at 01:19 PM

ate some chicken casserole.
folded some laundry.
watched the new bad brains dvd.
toasted the new year with some sake.

morgan - 1-1-2007 at 01:37 PM

Took my cousin's christmas tree, stuffed it with as many firecrackers, artillery shells, bottle rockets, and other small explosives as we could get our hands on, gave the whole think a healthy coat of diesel, and lit the whole damn thing at midnight. Twas a pretty sight.

XHonusWagnerX - 1-1-2007 at 02:13 PM

I ended up watching CLERKS II and most of the bonus footage on the DVD, all of the bonus stuff on the JACKASS II DVD, but not the movie. I ate some steak that I cooked and then a bunch of coolwhip. Woke up kinda early and was watching FAMILY GUY on DVD.

thats about it. I just hope its a better year than last year, but I think Ive said that the last few January 1st.

JawnDiablo - 1-1-2007 at 04:30 PM

i spent alot of time watching the family guy volume 4 dvds that i got for xmas. true genies on that show with all the little star wars snickets...

RomanticViolence - 1-2-2007 at 12:08 PM

I went over my boyfriends parents house.
We ate lots of good food.
Got drunk and played twister and ended up rolling my ankle (the one i had sprained last year). Besides that i had a great time!

XHonusWagnerX - 1-2-2007 at 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by RomanticViolence
I went over my boyfriends parents house.

awwww thats sweet, How are my mom and dad?

Discipline - 1-2-2007 at 02:59 PM

Went to my friends place. Sat down for dinner and then drank our faces off whilke playing air hockey.

CR83 - 1-2-2007 at 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
Went to my friends place. Sat down for dinner and then drank our faces off whilke playing air hockey.

Air Hockey rules.

I got drunk, went to sleep at 11:15. We were at our river house with some family. We also lit off a bunch of fireworks with my 10 year old cousin.