Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Hang overs and beer shits

RomanticViolence - 2-13-2005 at 11:54 AM

FUCK.. thats all :(

Big Ugly - 2-13-2005 at 01:45 PM

We've all been there at one point or another.

GabeTexasGAMC - 2-13-2005 at 03:46 PM

dont forget REGRET.

moron - 2-14-2005 at 04:24 PM

I had some TexMex food one night and then a bunch of jack and cokes.... the next morning my stomach was killing me. I ran to the shitter and it was terrible. I was on there for a good half hour.

My stomach cant handle that kind of stuff anymore. I used to eat hot wings all the time and I felt fine the next day.

BDx13 - 2-14-2005 at 04:37 PM

too much whiskey can be a bad thing for me.

moron - 2-14-2005 at 05:13 PM

This past Thursday my friend came over with a fresh bottle some sort of Mexican tequilla and the complete first season of Ali G on dvd. We finished the bottle, and I was stumbling around my apartment until about 2 am. I had a headache the next morning so I just called out sick. No shits though... just headache.

Ali G is the shit though. I was laughing hysterically the entire time even though parts of it are kinda fuzzy.

Jeff trhe Greek - 2-21-2005 at 12:06 PM

The ultimate hangover cure.
Smoke a big cannon, take a massive beer shit, then crank yourself and go back to bed until your hangover is gone.

crazyfists28 - 2-21-2005 at 06:00 PM

the funny thing is, each time this happens, in whatever form(the shits, hangovers, whatever) even for just a second u go, "im never gonna do that again" then u feel better and what happens....the same thing

GabeTexasGAMC - 2-21-2005 at 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by GabeTexasGAMC
dont forget REGRET.

what the fuck was i talking about?

RomanticViolence - 4-14-2005 at 11:19 AM

I feel like shit today i got sick in the bathroom real early this morning. Some of it (Vomit) must have gotten on the floor because i slipped on it and smacked my head on the sink.

So i didn't have to go and hang drywall today but i have to work in the office :(

tireironsaint - 4-16-2005 at 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by RomanticViolence
I feel like shit today i got sick in the bathroom real early this morning. Some of it (Vomit) must have gotten on the floor because i slipped on it and smacked my head on the sink.

So i didn't have to go and hang drywall today but i have to work in the office :(
Fuck, that's rough. I hope you're feeling better now. It must suck to go from hanging out at a furniture bonfire and then ranting about losing body parts to slipping in puke and hurtin' yourself....

JawnDiablo - 4-23-2005 at 02:40 PM

beer shits are the best thing that can happen to you after a night of heavy drinking. headaches and puke suck, a hefty shit is welcomed.