Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

children of men...

XnMeX - 1-21-2007 at 11:03 AM

anyone see this?

Me and the fiance are thinking of seeing it today.. seema like it could be cool or total shit.

Jason the Magnificent - 1-21-2007 at 01:33 PM

It's got great reviews from pretty much everywhere on earth. Its supposed to have an amazing long unedited tracking scene where the camera follows them non stop through some chaos.

I wish I could find the time to see it...I've been living at work.

JawnDiablo - 1-21-2007 at 01:34 PM

a guy i work with was talking about this on friday. he was going to see it.
My son and I saw Night in the Museum on the IMAX yesterday. It was cool. saw the spiderman 3 trailer. it was also cool.

moforn - 1-21-2007 at 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XnMeX
seema like it could be cool or total shit.

That's pretty much my expectation, I almost saw it last night but ended up being lazy, I'll probably see it next weekend

BDx13 - 1-21-2007 at 06:32 PM

i don't know much about it, but a friend of mine who as a taste for dark things has seen it twice already.

DaveMoral - 1-21-2007 at 08:42 PM

I hear its good... like 1984 for a new century.

Unbound - 1-21-2007 at 10:07 PM

It is pretty damn good. The ending is a bit of a letdown, but the scene that is one long shot is awesome. I'd definitely recommend seeing it.

Dave - 1-21-2007 at 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by moforn
Quote:
Originally posted by XnMeX
seema like it could be cool or total shit.

That's pretty much my expectation, I almost saw it last night but ended up being lazy, I'll probably see it next weekend

hey Lionel, i have next sat. off if you and Julie want to hang out with us and do something let me know!

oh yeah i have a car question for ya too remind me to ask you

XHonusWagnerX - 1-22-2007 at 10:51 AM

What is it???

Voodoobillyman - 1-22-2007 at 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
What is it???

If you mean the movie, heres what I think I know about it. It's got Clive owen and it takes place in the near future. It's supposed to be based around the fact that no more women can reproduce so it's the last generation of men on earth. But there is a woman who is pregnant and it's a;ll about a Government cover up of this fact or something to that effect. I don't claim to know much about it but thats what I got from the bits and pieces I have seen, heard or read.

moforn - 1-22-2007 at 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave

hey Lionel, i have next sat. off if you and Julie want to hang out with us and do something let me know!

oh yeah i have a car question for ya too remind me to ask you

I'll be around, Julie'll be away for work so I thought I might hire a prostitute to go to the movies with me or something, we could make it a double date.

Oh yeah, don't forget to ask me something