Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

what happend to rob's solo-projects?

serenity - 2-5-2007 at 06:48 AM

i read somewhere on that he was working on solo-albums and autobiographys, anyone has any info?

DeathByForce - 2-5-2007 at 04:19 PM

I read on I Scream to expect a new Ramallah cd in 07.

crazyfists28 - 2-5-2007 at 04:24 PM

im really anxious to hear the acoustic thing if it happens, the book should be an interesting read as well....

Siczine.com - 2-5-2007 at 06:31 PM

Yeah I'm more interested in the book, Mark Lind's acoustin album is enough acoustic for me.

random - 2-5-2007 at 06:44 PM

Seeing as how Rob isn't singing for Ramallah at their current shows, I'm guessing there's something else going on his life distracting from music. Aside from that, I have no idea.

Discipline - 2-5-2007 at 06:49 PM

I've heard he's in rehab, but I don't know if it's true or not.

Spoiler - 2-5-2007 at 09:37 PM

he'll be back singing with Ramallah in march if all goes as planed....he's just dealing woth some "personel issues"....this is what their guitar player told me when I saw them a couple of weeks ago.

JawnDiablo - 2-6-2007 at 07:01 AM

yeah im interested in all that stuff i heard he was going to be doing to.
keep us posted fellas

random - 2-7-2007 at 01:34 AM

Yeah, rehab was the rumor going around the Ramallah/AF show I was at. But really, none of us know, and I don't feel the need to spread rumors. It's definitely easy for me to believe that he's in rehab, but it's also possible that he had a mental breakdown or is dealing with the death of a friend... fuck if I know, but I hope he gets it straightened out and gets back to music... but other shit in life seems to be taking a priority.