Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Your thoughts on band videos...

ENDERA.x - 2-16-2005 at 02:07 AM

You see tons of bands with shit music videos, for example, the throwdown video that tried to have a storyline but was terrible, umm the misery signals video which is very boring because its just the band, same with photographs of bands, we need more crowd action, seeing singers and get boring unless the pics are brilliant. umm, terror had a nice video, alot better than on a stage, madball has great music videos I think, they have more to them... what are some things you would like to see added to these videos, or, are, music videos in your mind bullshit mostly.. haha i dont know what im talking about its late... but post...

this was a random poll....

MyOwnWay - 2-16-2005 at 02:13 AM

Endera.x congrats on your new (*Thorp Staff*) tag aside of your name. I've cheked your site already and you do some good work. Videos need more of bands just chillin'. You know taking the camera around their way and hanging out with friends. Also overall we need more pileons at shows. That needs to be in a video. Nothing better than watching it on video or at a show and all of sudden you cant see the singer, good stuff.

ENDERA.x - 2-16-2005 at 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by MyOwnWay
Endera.x congrats on your new (*Thorp Staff*) tag aside of your name. I've cheked your site already and you do some good work. Videos need more of bands just chillin'. You know taking the camera around their way and hanging out with friends. Also overall we need more pileons at shows. That needs to be in a video. Nothing better than watching it on video or at a show and all of sudden you cant see the singer, good stuff.

Holy sheet, I totally agree man on everything you said. Good ideas :)

GabeTexasGAMC - 2-16-2005 at 02:19 AM

Great HXC vids.
Subzero - Higher Power
SOIA - the new one where theres dudes getting beat down.

Thats some tight shit!

SmashHit518 - 2-16-2005 at 08:31 AM

There are way too many video's showing the "sick mosh" as a main part. I find it's also really hard to get into some video's because it's just a track from a CD poorly spliced with live footage. I have yet to see a really standout music video for a hardcore band.