Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Changing brands

Jason the Magnificent - 2-21-2007 at 06:05 PM

Ever decide to switch up somthing you've used forever?

I recently made the change to Franks from Louisianna...I feel like I betrayed an old friend.

clevohardcore - 2-21-2007 at 06:19 PM

I change with the prices.

FRNKS is awsome but not that awsojme. TRAPPY's is good too.

Jason the Magnificent - 2-21-2007 at 06:30 PM

yeah I don't know why I'm into Franks all of the sudden. I'm more of a fan of the vinegarish hot sauces than the no flavor burn your tongue hot sauces.

Siczine.com - 2-21-2007 at 07:03 PM

Yeah I'd rather have a little zest to my sauce. I forget the brand but my buddy always has it at his crib, it's like garlic hot sauce and shit, real good.

necrobutcher - 2-21-2007 at 10:09 PM

Anybody like Sriracha (spelling?). It's Thai I believe and has a picture of a rooster on the bottle. I love the shit out of it since it has a good flavor along with some heat and it's thick like ketchup.

This thread is about hot sauce, right?

Siczine.com - 2-22-2007 at 12:02 AM

Indeed, and I'll have to check that out....can you get that at most super markerts or what?

necrobutcher - 2-22-2007 at 12:14 AM

Wegman's keeps it in the international foods section last I checked. If you have any Asian markets near you, they should have it.

defstarsteve - 2-22-2007 at 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by necrobutcher
Anybody like Sriracha (spelling?). It's Thai I believe and has a picture of a rooster on the bottle. I love the shit out of it since it has a good flavor along with some heat and it's thick like ketchup.

This thread is about hot sauce, right?

best on mac and cheese instead of ketchup...

joe - 2-22-2007 at 10:49 AM

siracha is the shit. great on eggs