Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Jennifer Aniston topless

Discipline - 2-21-2007 at 11:34 PM

In case anybody actually didn't see it.

Siczine.com - 2-22-2007 at 12:00 AM

She has some nice nips. Ashame she is sporting one stupid looking face in this picture with her fucking diet pepsi.

random - 2-22-2007 at 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Siczine.com
She has some nice nips. Ashame she is sporting one stupid looking face in this picture with her fucking diet pepsi.

Agreed. Also, thanks for posting, since this seems to hard to find online now (lots of "Image Removed").

necrobutcher - 2-22-2007 at 12:15 AM

She reminds me of Linda Hamilton around the time Terminator 2 was made.

clevohardcore - 2-22-2007 at 02:03 AM

She is so hot that when she gets old she will still be hot. Now that is hot.

Kid Ugly - 2-22-2007 at 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Siczine.com

Couldn't have said it better, but I'll take it.

Unbound - 2-22-2007 at 10:21 AM

I'm pretty sure that is a fake picture. That's from a scene from the break up that doesn't show her tits. So I would say this is just some computer editing.

BDx13 - 2-22-2007 at 10:38 AM

yeah, you didn't see anything in the movie.
her butt, but that might have been a body double.

XHonusWagnerX - 2-22-2007 at 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
yeah, you didn't see anything in the movie.
her butt, but that might have been a body double.

I heard that she DIDNT cover her top on the set when she did that scene (it really was her ass) and that there was a picture floating around that a grip took with a cell phone so I bet its real.

Muttley - 2-22-2007 at 11:24 AM

That pic is 100% real. Perez Hilton is getting sued for posting it on his site, which is why you can't find it easily.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0221071anist...

BDx13 - 2-22-2007 at 11:30 AM

HA, that's funny.

But it's also kind of sad that people can't respect someone who puts themselves out like that for their job.
"ok, i'm gonna get nekkid for this scene, but let's be mature about it, do it quickly, and keep the snickering to a minimum. agreed?"
"sure."
*click.*

Kid Ugly - 2-22-2007 at 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
HA, that's funny.

But it's also kind of sad that people can't respect someone who puts themselves out like that for their job.
"ok, i'm gonna get nekkid for this scene, but let's be mature about it, do it quickly, and keep the snickering to a minimum. agreed?"
"sure."
*click.*

Agreed, but at the same time (and I'm not saying this as an excuse) but it is to be expected. It's like back in high school when something would get stolen from a kid's gym locker and the teacher would ask "Was it locked?" "No......" There's no justification for the theft, but what do you expect to happen?

BDx13 - 2-22-2007 at 11:50 AM

i guess you're right. i like to think that mentality can be left in highschool, though. i guess i just expect too much from people in a professional environment.

Kid Ugly - 2-22-2007 at 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
i guess you're right. i like to think that mentality can be left in highschool, though. i guess i just expect too much from people in a professional environment.

True, but I don't expect anything decent out of anybody.

clevohardcore - 2-22-2007 at 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Kid Ugly
Quote:
Originally posted by BD

^^^^^^^^ especially when "boobies" and "butts" are involved. :P

Kid Ugly - 2-22-2007 at 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
Quote:
Originally posted by Kid Ugly
Quote:
Originally posted by BD

^^^^^^^^ especially when "boobies" and "butts" are involved. :P
:P

Discipline - 2-22-2007 at 01:12 PM

She has great nipples.

joemaconmovies - 2-24-2007 at 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Unbound
I'm pretty sure that is a fake picture. That's from a scene from the break up that doesn't show her tits. So I would say this is just some computer editing.

yah, i saw the movie too. i would have remembered that.

joemaconmovies - 2-24-2007 at 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Muttley
That pic is 100% real. Perez Hilton is getting sued for posting it on his site, which is why you can't find it easily.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0221071anist...

ahhh, missed that part of the post. nice.