dummkopf - 2-26-2007 at 11:03 PM

dude, Berlin got lucky

Discipline - 2-26-2007 at 11:10 PM

Fuck.:o

defstarsteve - 2-27-2007 at 12:02 AM

Don't belive everything you read
Leeway will not be on this show

Discipline - 2-27-2007 at 12:09 AM

Even without Leeway that's a good fuckin show.

BDx13 - 2-27-2007 at 12:13 AM

it's not a show, it's a movie.

newbreedbrian - 2-27-2007 at 12:14 AM

I may be wrong but I think that's an ad for a DVD, not a show. I had to look twice after questioning the logistics of a show like this happening.

Discipline - 2-27-2007 at 12:55 AM

I only looked at the lineup, I didn't notice the dvd part. If that's a real dvd, I'll buy that for sure.

confused13 - 2-27-2007 at 02:28 AM

Its an 70min lasting DVD - showing some of the last shows at CBGB - im from germany - i can read this flyer:P

confused13 - 2-27-2007 at 02:41 AM

Dummkopf - do you know if there are copies of the DVD available ?

dummkopf - 2-27-2007 at 07:43 AM

the dvd is not for sale, that much I know. it will only be shown at punk places or art spaces every once in a while. as far as I know there will be future screenings in Melbourne Australia at the Arthouse , in Braunschweig @ nexus on karfreitag, Nuremberg, Bremen, Frankfurt Germany and maybe in NYC as well

confused13 - 2-27-2007 at 10:46 AM

Hmmm - not shown in H-over - but BS is not that far away and i will have a few days off around karfreitag - so thx for the info

dummkopf - 4-9-2007 at 03:43 PM

@confused13

only for you ;)

may 16th, 8pm (7pm vokue)
hannover
ujz kornstrasse
FREE!!

screening of "the silence after"

XHonusWagnerX - 4-9-2007 at 03:58 PM

it will be on DVD or on youtube soon enough!

ENDERA.x - 4-9-2007 at 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by confused13
Dummkopf

lol

Mein Deutsch ist ein wenig schlechtes. Ich lernen Deutsch. Aber ich habe Hannover, interessant besucht. Jedoch, nicht gro?. M?gen Sie es dort?

confused13 - 4-10-2007 at 03:24 PM

@dummkopf - thx for the info - next day is a public holiday + its for free - i definitely will be there!

@ ENDERA.X sure Hannover isnt a big city - but its a nice place to live - enough bars - enough shows and good friends.

You german isnt that bad - the words are a little mixed up but i understood what you meant:-)

beaner - 4-10-2007 at 04:04 PM

thorp boards are the coolest.

MyOwnWay - 4-10-2007 at 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by dummkopfand maybe in NYC as well

Thats just weak. A mecca for shows based on the LES. In NY, showing bands from, and around NY. And this dvd only "may" be shown in NY.

Unbelievable.

dummkopf - 4-10-2007 at 05:09 PM

well, suggest the right place to show it...

abc - not interested
manitoba's - not interested
johnson ave - not interested
cake shop - doesn't work out

MyOwnWay - 4-10-2007 at 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by dummkopf
well, suggest the right place to show it...

abc - not interested
manitoba's - not interested
johnson ave - not interested
cake shop - doesn't work out

I am suprised some of those places are not interested.

How about Pyramid, or Fontanas?

DaveMoral - 4-10-2007 at 06:30 PM

Me want this. Someone pirate a copy for me. NOW

dummkopf - 4-10-2007 at 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MyOwnWay
Quote:
Originally posted by dummkopfand maybe in NYC as well

Thats just weak. A mecca for shows based on the LES. In NY, showing bands from, and around NY. And this dvd only "may" be shown in NY.

Unbelievable.
these are kinda posh/overground as far as I am concerned. don't you think. and in addition the pyramid is a club with a cover charge as far as I know. nobody should pay to see this.
but don't worry, sooner or later it will be shown in nyc. some things just can't be rushed...

ENDERA.x - 4-10-2007 at 07:40 PM

Quote:
@dummkopf - thx for the info - next day is a public holiday + its for free - i definitely will be there!

@ ENDERA.X sure Hannover isnt a big city - but its a nice place to live - enough bars - enough shows and good friends.

You german isnt that bad - the words are a little mixed up but i understood what you meant:-)

I'm going back to Germany/Austria and what not next summer as well I love it there.

I definitely want to learn more German and become fluent. As well as Spanish.

JawnDiablo - 4-10-2007 at 07:58 PM

I'd like to view this

confused13 - 4-11-2007 at 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ENDERA.x
Quote:

I'm going back to Germany/Austria and what not next summer as well I love it there.

If you are nearby H-over - feel free to visit me - maybe i can teach you a little german (the nasty words;) - and i always have a place for you to stay for free for a few days!

ENDERA.x - 4-11-2007 at 02:38 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by ENDERA.x
Quote:

If you are nearby H-over - feel free to visit me - maybe i can teach you a little german (the nasty words;) - and i always have a place for you to stay for free for a few days!

Sweet!! I will for sure bro.