Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

What is the 1 band you hate

defstarsteve - 2-17-2005 at 03:58 AM

that everyone fucking loves.....
I'm not talking pop shit like these mtv whores
bands in the punk or hardcore scene that all your bro's love but you just can't get into

for me it's the misfits....
never liked them, never owned an album,
can't stand em
one of my shitty bands did open for them a few years ago, with the republican singing, just shows what good managment can do for you, but I left early....

fuck that circus

so fess up stop fronting like you like every band that every played an e chord

led zepplin is a close second, but they are not punk so fuck it

GabeTexasGAMC - 2-17-2005 at 04:03 AM

Sex Pistols.
Who the fuck can dig a shitty accent drugged out asshole band.

defstarsteve - 2-17-2005 at 04:06 AM

five families, no one should ever sign this shit or sponosr them with a clothing line

GabeTexasGAMC - 2-17-2005 at 04:06 AM

yo mama.

tireironsaint - 2-17-2005 at 05:15 AM

I can only have 1? Fuck that, I hate almost all the bands everybody else loves

MyOwnWay - 2-17-2005 at 08:58 AM

Avenged Sevenfold.

defstarsteve - 2-17-2005 at 01:38 PM

you can have more then one....
but come on there is one that makes you want to kill more then anything

gabe I love you
where is my art you spic bastard

GabeTexasGAMC - 2-17-2005 at 02:18 PM

hey i finished a banner but its coming out wierd.
size wise, so as soon as i fix it, ill send you the links.

Big Ugly - 2-17-2005 at 03:34 PM

The Damned

ENDERA.x - 2-17-2005 at 04:59 PM

Bane

& I have to add, most of the local bands

defstarsteve - 2-17-2005 at 05:20 PM

bane is the bane of your existance....
ha I kill me-alf

SmashHit518 - 2-17-2005 at 05:56 PM

Sex Pistols, definitely

and I don't HATE them persay, but I still can't understand why everyone shits themselves over Death Threat

Newt80 - 2-17-2005 at 06:48 PM

radiohead! well their first 2 albums i thought were alright. then they got real pretentious and starting writing songs about bullshit.

SAAAAARS - 2-17-2005 at 11:50 PM

i dont really hate them, but kids have been talking about the verse a lot. i think they're pretty generic and not that great. but i guess it's hardcore, it's hard to be ground breaking..

BDx13 - 2-18-2005 at 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by defstarsteve
ha I kill me-alf

you did not just write that!

clevohardcore - 2-18-2005 at 12:38 AM

I do like the early BLACK FLAG but I never could get into that noise shit they did. EINSTERZENDE NUBATEN- whoever you spell it. THEY FUCKING SUCK. Also, APHEX TWIN. That shit is serial killer music.

JUICE MAYNE MSHC - 2-18-2005 at 01:36 AM

I'll also say the Misfits and Black Flag. While I respect their place in history and recognize their great significance, I never liked either band. As far as new bands go, besides all the nu-core eye liner shit, I'd say Bane, Champion, and With Honor.

jason kills - 2-18-2005 at 03:30 PM

POSI CORE. oh my fuck. all these 15 yar old kids that are all "keep it '86. stop kicking me! wha wha wha!" makes me want to gouge out my fucking eyes.

ok, so, here's the deal. why do people jock GORILLA BISCUITS so fucking much?! goddamnit, i hate that band. don't get me wrong, "new direction" is a badass SONG, but no thank you.

of course, all that faggot shit like norma jean, 18v, etc...

adamantium, unbroken... OH! and i fucking despise death by stereo. what the fuck!? horrible.

still...most of all, i just can't get into all that mental, mind eraser, desperate measures stuff, righteous jams chill boston posi shit. all the dudes are cool, i just can';t stand the music, but especially most those kids who jam that shit give me migraines.

defstarsteve - 2-18-2005 at 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Duane
Quote:
ha I kill me-alf

you did not just write that!

yes yes I did...
I am a dork just in case no one knows it

Mikey216 - 2-18-2005 at 10:46 PM

Bane

Dylan knuckles - 2-19-2005 at 07:01 PM

gorilla biscuits do suck but I'd say champion are shit and almost everyone I know likes/love them

crazyfists28 - 2-19-2005 at 07:16 PM

dillinger escape plan...i just dont get all the hype?

viva hate - 2-19-2005 at 08:26 PM

THE WARRIORS....

ALL METAL CORE
AND I KNOW THEY AREN'T HARDCORE, BUT ALOT OF MY FRIENDS LOVE ALKALINE TRIO AND THEY MAKE MY EARS BLEED

SmashHit518 - 2-20-2005 at 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SAAAAARS
i dont really hate them, but kids have been talking about the verse a lot. i think they're pretty generic and not that great. but i guess it's hardcore, it's hard to be ground breaking..

The whole thing about verse is how the songs sound live. They are an awesome live band. The recordings are ok, but its really one of those experience things.

Killthehumans - 2-20-2005 at 08:20 PM

underoath...none of my freinds like them, but a few kids im freindly with like them...and of course like mentioned before....18 visions etc...also all facedown records bands, and hatebreed....for trying to make hardcore part of metal, for trying to make it popular and for bringing hicks and rednecks into hardcore.Hopesfall hate them too...all emo,screamo,emo-metal...oh yeah diecast(they are not hardcore they are metal, they should get over it)...and many more

defstarsteve - 2-20-2005 at 10:12 PM

I hate hatebreed, but they have done a lot...
it may not all be good for hardcore, but they have done alot to bring up bands

Big Ugly - 2-20-2005 at 10:50 PM

I should also add NOFX and the 3826 bands that sound just like them.

Also any emo, screamo, and pop-punk. Sum 41, Good Charlotte, New Found Glory, and those kinds of faggot boy bands are not punk.

SAAAAARS - 2-20-2005 at 10:58 PM

this thread bums me out

defstarsteve - 2-21-2005 at 01:44 AM

why does it bum you out?
everyone has a band they don't like
and a million they do like...

I have tried to get into nofx, jsut can't do it, can't say I hate them, but the clones, fuck em all

tireironsaint - 2-21-2005 at 01:56 AM

Quote:
I hate hatebreed, but they have done a lot...
it may not all be good for hardcore, but they have done alot to bring up bands
I think most of what Hatebreed has done is to turn Hard Core into an offshoot of Metal (at least in the eyes of the majority of people). I fucking despise them and all the other Slayer wannabes who call themselves Hard Core bands. In addition, fuck all those arty noisy/technical bands too. Just because you have developed the skill to play something that is difficult to play does NOT mean you should subject the rest of us to listening to it.

crazyfists28 - 2-21-2005 at 06:06 PM

for better or worse hatebreed brought the term hardcore into the mtv mainstream vocabulary, but jamey from hatebreed did have a hand in bringing headbangers ball back which at least makes watching tv tolerable again

viva hate - 2-21-2005 at 08:54 PM

Quote:
I think most of what Hatebreed has done is to turn Hard Core into an offshoot of Metal (at least in the eyes of the majority of people). I fucking despise them and all the other Slayer wannabes who call themselves Hard Core bands. In addition, fuck all those arty noisy/technical bands too. Just because you have developed the skill to play something that is difficult to play does NOT mean you should subject the rest of us to listening to it.

preach on! fuck that noise