Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Blood Diamonds

stateofdisgrace - 3-21-2007 at 03:01 PM

Pretty good flick..........

BDx13 - 3-21-2007 at 05:27 PM

i don't really like dicaprio, so getting through the commercials with that accent was tough enough.

clevohardcore - 3-21-2007 at 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
i don't really like dicaprio, so getting through the commercials with that accent was tough enough.

^^^^^^^ I agree. Is this out on video?

gavin - 3-21-2007 at 05:48 PM

i wanna hate dicaprio but i just cant
everything i have ever seen him in i liked
havent seen this yet though

morgan - 3-21-2007 at 06:55 PM

Used to hate the guy but the last few movies I've seen him in I really liked him in those roles. Not over interested in Blood Diamonds but if it turns out to be pretty good I'll probably check it out.

clevohardcore - 3-21-2007 at 09:02 PM

He was kick ass in THE DEPARTED

XHonusWagnerX - 3-21-2007 at 09:28 PM

I thought the Aviator was pretty good too

tireironsaint - 3-21-2007 at 11:29 PM

Yeah, I fuckin' hated him for a long time, but he's actually turned into a pretty good actor in recent years. I keep hearing good things about this Blood Diamond movie, but his accent is so terrible I don't think I can handle it.

Unbound - 3-22-2007 at 01:28 AM

I actually just watched it tonight and it is a really good movie. His accent might seem strange if you just see the trailers but he pulls it off quite well in the movie. He definitely is turning into a pretty impressive actor and isn't just that guys from Titanic anymore.

JawnDiablo - 3-22-2007 at 05:49 AM

dicaprio has come along way since titanic
i thought gangs of new york was great
as well as departed

RomanticViolence - 3-22-2007 at 08:49 AM

I haven't seen this movie yet.
I remember the term "Blood diamond" in a different movie though. I think i heard it in a Nicolas Cage movie (i can't remember what its called) about guns.

RomanticViolence - 3-22-2007 at 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by RomanticViolence
I haven't seen this movie yet.
I remember the term "Blood diamond" in a different movie though. I think i heard it in a Nicolas Cage movie (i can't remember what its called) about guns.

Now i remember. Lord of war

stateofdisgrace - 3-22-2007 at 09:22 AM

It was a great film.

joe - 3-23-2007 at 01:26 AM

ive liked most of his stuff. he was great in basketball diaries. i definetly wanna see this

Voodoobillyman - 3-23-2007 at 08:40 AM

Dicaprio is a great actor. He is definitely one of those pretty boys you love to hate, but he can act and his choice of projects has been top notch. he dosen't take on fluff, even his character in Titanic was good. The movie itself was alright, but he was good. If Scorsese digs him enough to use him more than once, he must have something going for him in the cool department.

clevohardcore - 3-24-2007 at 10:15 PM

He is a good actor but when he starts talking in interviews and shit? He needs to shut up. He was a idiot during the Oscars.

ENDERA.x - 3-26-2007 at 02:44 AM

This was a fucking GOOD movie.

ENDERA.x - 3-26-2007 at 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
dicaprio has come along way since titanic
i thought gangs of new york was great
as well as departed

i think we all hated him becuase of titanic, i never heard of him before then... the gayest movie ever and he was the gayest fuckin actor.

he has come along way.

dummkopf - 3-26-2007 at 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by morgan
Not over interested in Blood Diamonds but if it turns out to be pretty good I'll probably check it out.
how would you find that out without watching it?:cool:

DaveMoral - 3-26-2007 at 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MrBadVibes
i wanna hate dicaprio but i just cant
everything i have ever seen him in i liked
havent seen this yet though

Really, how could you NOT like him in What's Eating Gilbert Grape though? His best role yet.