Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

David Lynch

Unbound - 4-6-2007 at 03:32 PM

With tonight being the night that I watch Blue Velvet for the first time I thought I'd post a topic to see if anyone on here is a David Lynch fan. I don't really have an extensive collection of his movies, but what I have seen I've liked quite a bit. The Elephant Man is a classic that everyone needs to see. Mullholland Dr. is completely fucked up but I loved every minute of it. Twin Peaks is of course awesome as well. I've heard good things about Blue Velvet so hopefully it doesn't dissapoint.

So any fans?

I'm also a big David Cronenberg(sp?) fan. Naked Lunch is a bizzare movie that everyone should see.

Discipline - 4-6-2007 at 04:27 PM

Blue Velvet is a great movie. I love David Lynch. I'm a huge fan of Twin Peaks. Season 2 finally came out on dvd so I'll be picking that up as soon as I have the cash.

clevohardcore - 4-6-2007 at 04:42 PM

Crazy. I want to do this sometime too. I always ment to watch some of his movies in order like that but never did.

Twin Peaks was good.
BOXING HELENA weird.

morgan - 4-7-2007 at 12:26 AM

Check out eraserhead. That is by far the most bizzare movie I have ever fucking seen. Mulholland Drive was awesome too. Lynch's stuff isn't too easy to come by down here so that all I've seen of his.

Voodoobillyman - 4-7-2007 at 10:17 AM

You'll love Blue Velvet "FUCK HEINEKEN, PABST BLUE RIBBON!!!!"

Discipline - 4-7-2007 at 02:40 PM

"It's daddy you shithead, now where's my bourban?"

DAK - 4-8-2007 at 02:56 PM

Denis Hopper is fucking great.