Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Pictures of my R.C. Truck!

XHonusWagnerX - 4-9-2007 at 10:30 AM

Its a Traxxas Stampede incase anyone is curious.....

XHonusWagnerX - 4-9-2007 at 07:29 PM

Damn.... no love for my dorky truck. :(

XnMeX - 4-10-2007 at 06:39 AM

hehe. Iv'e always wanted to get a gas powered rc. Is this one gas? Looks pretty bad ass.

XHonusWagnerX - 4-10-2007 at 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by XnMeX
hehe. Iv'e always wanted to get a gas powered rc. Is this one gas? Looks pretty bad ass.

No its electric. I started with a battery one becuase I know NOTHING about engines and my friend Liam got an electric one. So I know he can help me with any problems I have. I wouldnt mind having a gas one if I can totally get the hang of this one!

RomanticViolence - 4-10-2007 at 09:19 AM

Thats nice. My son has little RC cars that we play with. He's been wanting a big truck like that though. How much did you pay for that?

XHonusWagnerX - 4-10-2007 at 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by RomanticViolence
Thats nice. My son has little RC cars that we play with. He's been wanting a big truck like that though. How much did you pay for that?

it was a little expensive. I think I paid like $225 for the truck, 3 battery packs and a battery charger. They do have cheaper ones though. You can check out www.TowerHobby.com or I can get you a link to a site that sells 'bootleg' ones that are almost the same quality etc. My friend sent it to me, but I dont have it here at work.

moron - 4-10-2007 at 12:58 PM

I used to have an R/C truck for a while. I was all bout upgrading the motor and all that shit, but I can't for the life of me remember what I did with it. I probably gave it to one of my friends or he stole it or something. Theyre lots of fun though.

beaner - 4-10-2007 at 04:06 PM

one of my best mates has got a SAVAGE RC truck which is just awesome. fast as fuck. i'll get some pics posted soon as i can

XnMeX - 4-11-2007 at 10:29 PM

The site says your truck can go 26mph.... is that SCALE mph or ACTUAL mph?

like.... 1/10th scale model 26mhp scaled would = 2.6 actual mph

or is it full out real 26mph...

???

morgan - 4-11-2007 at 11:17 PM

I've known several people throughout the years who've had the fuel powered trucks. I don't remeber what they actually used for fuel, it wasn't straight gas though. Those things would fucking haul ass.

XHonusWagnerX - 4-12-2007 at 08:07 AM

Quote:

???

Its actual and its fast! : )

JawnDiablo - 4-12-2007 at 09:08 AM

theres a company that actually makes turbos for that stuff.

beaner - 4-12-2007 at 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
Quote:

???

Its actual and its fast! : )

yeah, my mate has done alsorts to his truck, 3 speed gearbox, alloy wheels, stronger chassis etc

top speed on his is about 50mph now (cant get an exact reading)