Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

American Standard

Discipline - 4-16-2007 at 04:46 PM

Anybody a fan of these guys? I have one song of theirs on a comp that I really like, but I've never been able to find anything by them. Anybody know much about them?

Gooch - 4-16-2007 at 04:55 PM

Pick up Wonderland. Pretty decent record. I don't know how easy it is to come by. I'm pretty sure it was reissued by some label(maybe Another Planet) in the 90s.

BDx13 - 4-16-2007 at 05:25 PM

i didn't love 'em, but i saw them once as a youngster. in fact, it was the first time my cousin thorp and i saw each other at a show. gooch, were you there? west chester community center with forthright, edgewise, and... someone else.

anyway, yeah, wonderland would be the record to get.

clevohardcore - 4-16-2007 at 07:06 PM

they make good water faucets.

Discipline - 4-16-2007 at 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Gooch
Pick up Wonderland. Pretty decent record. I don't know how easy it is to come by. I'm pretty sure it was reissued by some label(maybe Another Planet) in the 90s.

Yeah, it was Another Planet but all the stuff they did is out of print.

JawnDiablo - 4-16-2007 at 10:19 PM

oh I remember that band....damn

Gooch - 4-17-2007 at 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
i didn't love 'em, but i saw them once as a youngster. in fact, it was the first time my cousin thorp and i saw each other at a show. gooch, were you there? west chester community center with forthright, edgewise, and... someone else.

anyway, yeah, wonderland would be the record to get.

YES! Me, Thorp, Warfel and a bunch of others took the bus out to that show. That was the first show I went to that wasn't just local bands. I did my first stage dive that night! And I bought the Edgewise demo and the Upper Hand 7"(remember them?).
I think I still have the flyer for it buried in some box.