Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Second Rage Against the Machine date annouced for New York festival

BDx13 - 4-29-2007 at 01:59 PM

In response to the 20-minute sell-out of the previously announced show for Rage Against the Machine on Saturday, July 28th at Randall?s Island in New York City, Guerilla Union have revealed they will add a second Rock the Bells Festival show at the venue for Sunday, July 29. Joining RATM at the second show will also be Wu-Tang Clan, Public Enemy, Cypress Hill, Mos Def & Talib Kweli, Mr. LIF and many more.

Tickets for Sunday, July 29 show at Randall?s Island go on sale Friday, May 4 at 10:00 am via Ticketmaster.

Rage Against the Machine
Wu-Tang Clan
Cypress Hill
Erykah Badu
Rakim
Mos Def + Talib Kweli
Metal Face Doom
Pharoahe Monch
Immortal Technique
Boot Camp Clik
Jedi Mind Tricks

VERY SPECIAL GUESTS: Public Enemy

Murs 3:16 Paid Dues Independent Hip Hop Stage:
Felt
Living Legends
Brother Ali
rape closet
Mr. Lif
Grouch & Eligh
Hangar 18
Blueprint
Lucky I Am

Hosted by:
Supernatural + Rahzel + Hi Tek
DJ Mike Relm + C-Minus + Rocky Rock

necrobutcher - 4-29-2007 at 04:18 PM

Not that I really give a fuck about RATM but how does it work out those jerkoffs are playing a reunion show with only hip hop acts?

defstarsteve - 4-29-2007 at 08:07 PM

there are a lot of good groups on that show and 1 really shitty one milking their 15 minutes to death
fuck that washed up rap-metal whiney ass fag-a-tron band

rage againts our royality checks

Discipline - 4-29-2007 at 09:02 PM

You'd have to pay me to go to that show.

upyerbum - 4-29-2007 at 09:07 PM

You couldn't pay me enough to go to that show.

clevohardcore - 4-29-2007 at 09:18 PM

WHAT-EVER

Unbound - 4-29-2007 at 10:17 PM

You know I have to say that I really liked their first album when it first came out. It has some really interesting guitar ideas and was actually quite a bit different then most of the stuff at the time. The rest of the albums didn't make much of an impact on me though and I never cared much for the politics of the band. The first album definitely had some good songs though.

JawnDiablo - 4-30-2007 at 05:56 AM

they are gay

BKT - 4-30-2007 at 02:18 PM

Jedi Mind Tricks is cool. Other than that, bla.

I saw Rage play with Quicksand at the Concert Hall in Toronto way back in the day. Went becaue a few of the guys from Quicksand used to be in Bold or maybe Youth of Today. Quicksand was really good and I left when Rage came on, always have and always will hate that fucking band.

MM.

Discipline - 4-30-2007 at 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by metal mulisha
Jedi Mind Tricks is cool. Other than that, bla.

I saw Rage play with Quicksand at the Concert Hall in Toronto way back in the day. Went becaue a few of the guys from Quicksand used to be in Bold or maybe Youth of Today. Quicksand was really good and I left when Rage came on, always have and always will hate that fucking band.

MM.

I remember that show. I left after Rage played 2 or 3 songs.

moron - 4-30-2007 at 04:10 PM

I like Rage Against The Machine. I wouldnt go out of my way to see them though, and I don't really like rap so I wouldnt go to that concert.

I had the chance to see them a bunch of times when they were together in the 90s, but I always passed it up. Same with Pantera.