Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

supertouch

clevohardcore - 5-12-2007 at 12:53 PM

Its a supertouch kind of day. Awsome band. "The earth is flat" is an outstanding record.

XHonusWagnerX - 5-12-2007 at 05:19 PM

SEARCHING FOR THE LIGHT!!! :P

clevohardcore - 5-12-2007 at 11:23 PM

"The earth is flat and the bottom is a place we call hell. Which is exactly where we've put oursleves now."

clevohardcore - 5-12-2007 at 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
SEARCHING FOR THE LIGHT!!! :P

^^^^^^^^ You know whats up.;)

BDx13 - 5-13-2007 at 11:51 PM

saw them a few times, but never really got into 'em.

tireironsaint - 5-14-2007 at 12:57 AM

There's a reason they're mostly forgotten. They aren't flat out terrible, just nothing special. Granted, compared to what tends to pass for HC these days they're fucking fantastic, but that's not really saying much.

clevohardcore - 5-14-2007 at 08:32 AM

The thing with them is its not what they tried to do or what they did. It's jsut that its good stuff. Not spectacular, not ground breaking, or even whatever, but one thing is certain. They never postured to be something they were not.

I thought it was unusual fo rme to even like them back when it came out but for some reaon I never sold the tape and even got the cd of the REV release. Always had to have a SUPERTOUCH day now and then. Its weird. I thought it was cool to have a band sound differnet when they came from the credentials that they came from and not suck. It was just different.

And for the record this cd is all I have listened to all weekend. So don't mess with me or I will emo-cry on all of you's

Gooch - 5-14-2007 at 11:49 AM

Love the 7", hate the Lp. I was so bummed when that record came out. To this day I still don't think I've ever listened to the whole thing.