Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Beat up

confused13 - 6-8-2007 at 06:28 PM

Ohhh man - this happend to me 20 minutes ago
I went pretty drunk (was drinkin with friends the whole day) to a nearby McDonalds by bike. Made half of the way as i saw a guy beating up "his" girl real bad. I immediately stoped my bike - graped my lock and moved to the guy while i asked the woman if she is OK. She said she is fine and everything is alright - but the guy started to tell me why i dont mind my business and that i should better move away because he is doin with his "slut" what he likes and what the fuck do i want to do with my lock . I told him that i can tell him what i might do with it or show it to him right now - hmmm he took option Nr. 2 - and i beat him up that bad - i think he might not be able to eat at McDonalds or beat up "his" woman for a few weeks - The strange thing is - that the woman started yelling at me and told me that she want to call the cops and bla bla bla - ....so i graped my bike went to MCD - and now im finally home and no one here to tell the story - thats why i post it here
CHEERS

BDx13 - 6-8-2007 at 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by confused13
Ohhh man - this happend to me 20 minutes ago
I went pretty drunk (was drinkin with friends the whole day) to a nearby McDonalds by bike. Made half of the way as i saw a guy beating up "his" girl real bad. I immediately stoped my bike - graped my lock and moved to the guy while i asked the woman if she is OK. She said she is fine and everything is alright - but the guy started to tell me why i dont mind my business and that i should better move away because he is doin with his "slut" what he likes and what the fuck do i want to do with my lock . I told him that i can tell him what i might do with it or show it to him right now - hmmm he took option Nr. 2 - and i beat him up that bad - i think he might not be able to eat at McDonalds or beat up "his" woman for a few weeks - The strange thing is - that the woman started yelling at me and told me that she want to call the cops and bla bla bla - ....so i graped my bike went to MCD - and now im finally home and no one here to tell the story - thats why i post it here
CHEERS

not enough posts like this!

Siczine.com - 6-8-2007 at 06:48 PM

Did you smash him in the face with the lock enough to break some orbital bones?

confused13 - 6-8-2007 at 07:04 PM

Just used the lock for his legs - so he cant move and stay on the ground - face was modulated by fists

JUICE MAYNE MSHC - 6-8-2007 at 08:25 PM

YUSS!

upyerbum - 6-8-2007 at 08:26 PM

Quote:
The strange thing is - that the woman started yelling at me and told me that she want to call the cops and bla bla bla -

That's not uncommon. But, good on ya', I've beaten up a few pimps in my day.

forsaken - 6-8-2007 at 09:13 PM

Quote:
Just used the lock for his legs .. face was modulated by fists

hahah i laughed at this.

Siczine.com - 6-8-2007 at 09:16 PM

Word of the day-Modulated

DaveMoral - 6-8-2007 at 09:17 PM

Top notch post. This is drunk posting taken up a notch!

JawnDiablo - 6-8-2007 at 09:57 PM

nice work
a thorp hero

DAK - 6-8-2007 at 09:59 PM

Hell yeah.

Discipline - 6-8-2007 at 10:18 PM

Thorp Warriors: Kickin' ass and takin' names!!

clevohardcore - 6-8-2007 at 11:54 PM

"modulated"

Thats great stuff. Sorry to hear that bimbo didn't have and sense to leave that loser.

clevohardcore - 6-8-2007 at 11:55 PM

You need to post hear more often.

confused13 - 6-9-2007 at 05:45 AM

I have 2 jobs at the moment and a few friends of mine do have serious problems in their lives im trying to figure out with them - so i do not have that much free time - thats why im not regularly posting - but looking forward to do so;)

JawnDiablo - 6-9-2007 at 08:31 AM

I like this confused13 dude....

CR83 - 6-9-2007 at 12:29 PM

Wonderful story. I love this shit.

Muttley - 6-9-2007 at 06:08 PM

Shoulda cracked her too, she's obviously got no fuckin brains.

Women.....

Siczine.com - 6-9-2007 at 07:52 PM

haha yo Muttley that nelson picture is classic.

BDx13 - 6-10-2007 at 07:10 AM

myttley, do you mind if i co-opt the nelson image.
it just makes to too happy.
either you need to start posting more, or i'd like to use it my sig as well.
do you mind?