Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Attn New Breed guys

Discipline - 2-28-2005 at 03:25 PM

I'm not sure if you know (or care) but I was lookin around online and got linked to a record label where they are selling your cd. It turned out to be a white power label, and I wasn't sure if you'd care or not. Here's a link should you feel the desire to bitch at the assholes. http://www.diehardrecords.net/

jonnynewbreed - 2-28-2005 at 03:59 PM

This is not good. They got the record from our old label and i'm not sure if there is anything we can do. The funny thing is that a bunch of the songs are outright anti racist tunes but still i don't want to be associated with that.

jonnynewbreed - 2-28-2005 at 04:07 PM

Fuck man...thats some heavy shit. There is some non racist stuff on there but the vast majority is shitty WP oi stuff. I've emailed our old label and expressed our views towards this stuff and asked him not to distribute our music to any sites that associate with WP or Nazi bullshit. Whether he does it or not is another thing.

BDx13 - 2-28-2005 at 04:23 PM

oh, so, um, we shouldn't do that? ;)

Discipline - 2-28-2005 at 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jonnynewbreed
This is not good. They got the record from our old label and i'm not sure if there is anything we can do. The funny thing is that a bunch of the songs are outright anti racist tunes but still i don't want to be associated with that.

Figured as much, it's why I mentioned it. Gotta look out for my fellow Canuckleheads.

newbreedbrian - 3-1-2005 at 12:07 AM

what the fuck!! wasnt expecting that one. i was kind of hoping the nightmare of dealing with blind beggar records was over. hopefully peter will do the decent thing about this, but im not holding my breath

jonnynewbreed - 3-1-2005 at 02:52 AM

he says that he has never and will never distribute to those labels but if they buy from his distributor there is nothing he can do. Rock and a hard place?

Dave - 3-1-2005 at 08:58 AM

woa.......and they are selling it for 14$ what a rip. that CD isn't so good we'll say.

i wonder if he's ever repressed it or not yet?

Lilith - 3-1-2005 at 12:55 PM

wow that is seriously fucked up.