Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

What did you have for dinner tonight?

BDx13 - 2-28-2005 at 09:42 PM

ooooohh weeeeee! we fucked up some KC style ribs, mashpotatoes and corn bread here tonight! washed it all down with some bass ale. damn, my belly is happy!

LilOz - 2-28-2005 at 09:45 PM

The kitchen was a mess, and I didn't have time to clean everything and cook something decent still. So I ordered a pizza for my bro and I. I had yuengling and he had dr pepper because he had to go into work at 9 for the snow. I am totally going to snag a cglass of baileys or two form his jug in the fridge.

RomanticViolence - 2-28-2005 at 11:49 PM

I made pot roast and mashed potatoes and homemade gravy, peas and Biscuits

newbreedbrian - 3-1-2005 at 12:00 AM

spaghetti before i went to work

SAAAAARS - 3-1-2005 at 01:41 AM

steak and mashed potatoes! so good...def my favorite meal

BDx13 - 3-1-2005 at 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by SAAAAARS
steak and mashed potatoes! so good...def my favorite meal

a woman after my own heart.

Discipline - 3-1-2005 at 12:30 PM

Duane, are we getting desperate for new threads or something?

BDx13 - 3-1-2005 at 12:36 PM

no, i just loved my dinner last night! i see a thread about deli meats in my future as well.....

GabeTexasGAMC - 3-1-2005 at 01:11 PM

HAHAHAHAHA!

Lilith - 3-1-2005 at 01:14 PM

mmm...i loved my dinner too. in fact, enough to post about it on a message board.

i went all out and made chateaubriond with sauteed mushrooms, salad and french batard with a big ass glass of cabernet sauvignon.

now, the rest of the week is gonna blow cause all i can afford is pasta and pancakes!

moron - 3-1-2005 at 01:49 PM

I had some chicken that was marinaded in something citrus-y. It made me wish that it was summer so I could grill. We also had some cous cous and a salad. I had a few Newcastles and then some strawberry ice cream!!!

I was full as shit last night too. I made myself a huge bowl of ice cream and I couldnt finish it.

Last night was an odd night though. We actually cooked. Usually we make something simple like fish sticks or something frozen. I dont hate cooking, but Im lazy when I get home from work. Sometimes I dont feel like eating either, and by the time Im hungry it's 9:00, so I just snack on garbage.

vinnie518 - 3-1-2005 at 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Duane
no, i just loved my dinner last night! i see a thread about deli meats in my future as well.....

Speaking of deli meat.....

If you can get yourself on anything made by Williams of Vermont do it... better then anything around, even Boar's Head..shit's expensive though!

GabeTexasGAMC - 3-1-2005 at 02:47 PM

all of you are bastards. I eat like shit.
All fast food and crap.

bystanderfanzine.com - 3-1-2005 at 04:52 PM

last night I had microwave burritos

Discipline - 3-1-2005 at 05:16 PM

For some unknown reason my mom gave me a crock pot a few months ago for my birthday. I've got a seasoned whole chicken in that bastard right now. My whole apartment smells really fuckin good right now. Add in some mashed potatoes and caesar salad later, mmmm, I be feastin!

BDx13 - 3-1-2005 at 05:34 PM

holy shit, a crock pot!

crazyfists28 - 3-1-2005 at 07:05 PM

im going for the whole breakfast for dinner thing...eggs, pancakes,hashed browns stuff like that...its just really gross washin it down with beer, im trying the new budweiser select, i guess its low carb, my mistake, ill stick with the good ol' fav's from now on

Discipline - 3-1-2005 at 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Duane
holy shit, a crock pot!

Yeah. I have no idea why she bought it for me as I've never even spoken of one in my entire life. Things actually pretty cool as it turns out.

God I'm old.

Killthehumans - 3-1-2005 at 10:12 PM

I hate dinner here. UMass lowell food is done by the aramarkcompany, which taste likes shit and gives you the shits. The only good thing is the hamburgers and im a vegitarian.