Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

ah yes, finally. Madball and DBD.

ENDERA.x - 7-21-2007 at 01:26 AM

Madball and DBD with Union Made and Outbreak tonight

fuck. yes.
im not interested in hearing the new madball though. the last time i saw them, 3 years back... it was amazing. this was before legacy. which i didn't like, really. im hoping they will play some songs from set it off.

and DBD, speak for themselves. IMO. great times. good sing along material and hard enough to vent to - I can relate. Plus the new album has some good songs, more detail/technical with the guitar riffs than the last album.

DeathByForce - 7-21-2007 at 03:03 AM

Wow.. that's an AMAZING line-up..

I wish I was home for THAT.

forsaken - 7-21-2007 at 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ENDERA.x
Madball and DBD with Union Made and Outbreak tonight

fuck. yes.
im not interested in hearing the new madball though. the last time i saw them, 3 years back... it was amazing. this was before legacy. which i didn't like, really. im hoping they will play some songs from set it off.

and DBD, speak for themselves. IMO. great times. good sing along material and hard enough to vent to - I can relate. Plus the new album has some good songs, more detail/technical with the guitar riffs than the last album.

setlist from a little while back ... highly doubt its changed much since then.

JawnDiablo - 7-21-2007 at 09:25 AM

I could go for a Madball show.
My honey would roll to it too I am sure of it...

Discipline - 7-21-2007 at 02:42 PM

Still undecided on whether I'm gonna go. I love Madball, but I'm not sure it's enough to make me go. I have absolutely no interest in DBD or Outbreak, although Union Made kick ass. I might show up in time for Madball's set.

Dave - 7-21-2007 at 06:33 PM

i'd go, but not a lot of bands make it this far east. :(

ENDERA.x - 7-22-2007 at 04:35 PM

it was a good show.
they played mostly old shit pretty much the same as that set list.

Discipline - 7-23-2007 at 02:01 PM

I couldn't be bothered to leave the house. Damn I'm old. I doubt I'll make AF this week either.