New Madball

DAK - 7-27-2007 at 08:09 PM

It has been leaked on soulseek.

panzerkreuzer - 7-27-2007 at 08:35 PM

and it?s good.

MyOwnWay - 7-27-2007 at 11:01 PM

Cant wait to hear it.

Muttley - 7-27-2007 at 11:14 PM

Torrents are up, I got that shit in like 30 seconds.

Murk - 7-28-2007 at 01:13 AM

yeah, like 3 minutes over here.

gonna check it out in a minute.

clevohardcore - 7-28-2007 at 01:35 AM

IF possible link it for us. I haven't done soulseek in forever and can't remember my password and shit.

I am buying this no matter what but i want to hear it now.

Muttley - 7-28-2007 at 01:54 AM

Definitely worth buying. Soo fuckin good.

brooklyn - 7-28-2007 at 04:10 AM

pls put the torrent on the board, all of us will anyway buy it when it comes out but we are all fans and want to hear it as soon as we can. Please!

forsaken - 7-28-2007 at 04:36 AM

To be honest I found it quiet boring ... might have to let it grow on me.

beaner - 7-28-2007 at 05:59 AM

got it, thanks. its sooooooooo gooooooood.

Dak, i think i love you man.

Dave - 7-28-2007 at 08:11 AM

holy crap the site i get my torrents from , i got it at 1.4Mbs........ fuck i wish all my downloads went that fast

confused13 - 7-28-2007 at 08:49 AM

Just bought a ticket for the Madball-show in my hometown - its a small club (i guess 300 people and the place is absolutely overcrowded) cant wait to hear the new stuff - and own the new cd.

brooklyn - 7-28-2007 at 10:29 AM

listening to it now. Classic Madball so far - and i am halfway through. But slightly back to older beats here and there.

JawnDiablo - 7-28-2007 at 08:58 PM

someone post the link please

clevohardcore - 7-28-2007 at 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
someone post the link please

Murk - 7-28-2007 at 11:08 PM

try this

JawnDiablo - 7-29-2007 at 05:11 PM

nice
thanks

stateofdisgrace - 7-29-2007 at 06:24 PM

Murk...thanks.
Downloaded it in like 45 seconds....

Can't wait to listen......

CR83 - 7-30-2007 at 10:41 AM

I took the new ablum for a spin while I went for a jog last night. VERY good. I will for sure buy this one.

What I noticed was the precision of the guitars and how they match up perfectly with the cadence at which Feddy "sings". Wonderful work. There was only song that I skipped over. The only reason I did that was that it was a little slow and seemed to drage.

Discipline - 7-30-2007 at 11:16 AM

Am I the only one who still waits for an album to come out?

thedog - 7-30-2007 at 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Murk
try this

what do i have to click on?

DaveMoral - 7-30-2007 at 05:17 PM

I DL'd it... haven't listened to it yet. I'll probably burn it later and give it a spin or 2 in the car tomorrow and while I'm working.

Siczine.com - 7-30-2007 at 05:55 PM

MERAUUUDER!

ENDERA.x - 7-30-2007 at 08:45 PM

i saw madball last week

amazing set.

didnt play much new shit.

i listening to the new cd now. Revolt sucks. its boring as hell. the others are good/ok so far.
its different.

godabandonedme - 7-30-2007 at 09:09 PM

It's Madball. I'm diggin it so far. The lyrics a little blahish (last AF album?). But it's still Madball. They've had the same sound an style an that's cool. Before Hatebreed and Terror there was Madball, an they'll be there afterwards..............

stateofdisgrace - 7-31-2007 at 12:13 PM

Its good. Solid record. Nothing amazing in my opinion. I still love them though.

brooklyn - 7-31-2007 at 02:51 PM

I agree. Nothing earthshattering with "Infiltarte..." but solid Madball, and there have been so many Madball-ish bands afterwards (Terror trying desperatly but getting nowhere, is one of them) but Madball remains Madball. No surprises, you know what ya get.

Jason the Magnificent - 8-1-2007 at 08:33 AM

Worst Madball ever. there is not a single memorable song on the whole album, its essentially a BAD toughguy METALcore album (This coming from a fan of Merauder, Irate, Dmize etc etc...I LOVE some good toughguy stuff....this isn't) with a sub par performance from Freddy. Legacy was guilty of being way too long but having several really good Madball songs surrounded by filler. ITS is an entire album of filler. Sounds like the guitars in Death Threat after CJ left mixed with latter era Machinehead meets best buy era Hatebreed riffs while Freddies vocals constantly try to struggle to the surface to find some life preserver of a hook or rhythm.

Discipline - 8-1-2007 at 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jason the Magnificent
Worst Madball ever. there is not a single memorable song on the whole album, its essentially a BAD toughguy METALcore album (This coming from a fan of Merauder, Irate, Dmize etc etc...I LOVE some good toughguy stuff....this isn't) with a sub par performance from Freddy. Legacy was guilty of being way too long but having several really good Madball songs surrounded by filler. ITS is an entire album of filler. Sounds like the guitars in Death Threat after CJ left mixed with latter era Machinehead meets best buy era Hatebreed riffs while Freddies vocals constantly try to struggle to the surface to find some life preserver of a hook or rhythm.

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.:D;)

Jason the Magnificent - 8-1-2007 at 11:31 AM

It's just appauling the band responsible for their early work would continue along this path. Go out legends, not has beens.

JawnDiablo - 8-1-2007 at 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jason the Magnificent

damn Jason said a mouthful!
and I agree.

DaveMoral - 8-1-2007 at 06:30 PM

Yeah, I like it... but it's by far not the best Madball record ever written and barely Madball at that.

MyOwnWay - 8-1-2007 at 11:56 PM

Love this album. Still Madball. Still fantastic.