Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Judge DVD

MyOwnWay - 3-1-2005 at 09:26 PM

Fight Fire With Fire records is putting out a Judge DVD. No date set. But it will have a video, live footage, interviews, etc. I figured anyone in to the older HXC like me, would be interested in knowing this...

BDx13 - 3-1-2005 at 10:30 PM

would you let us know once this is out?

defstarsteve - 3-1-2005 at 10:53 PM

mos def, thank goodness for old bands putting old dvd's

DustinCTT - 3-1-2005 at 11:10 PM

oh yes! i gotta get this shit.

LilOz - 3-1-2005 at 11:26 PM

I definitely have to get this. I saw a cro-mags dvd the other day, I might pick that up tomorrow.

moron - 3-1-2005 at 11:38 PM

how long has that shit been in the works for? I swear I read about it quite a while ago.

speaking of DVDs, I was at best buy a few days ago and I noticed that the Alice in Chains "Greatest Hits" cd has the same photo on the front as the Sheer Terror dvd. I love Alice in Chains so it doesnt really annoy me that their cd has the same artwork, but when I saw it I said to myself "Tireironsaint would fucking hate it if he saw this" and sorta chuckled to myself.

so HERE'S TO YOU, TIREIRON!

Gooch - 3-2-2005 at 11:24 AM

I guess REV isn't doing this anymore? Ya, this was announced at least 3 years ago. It was supposed to be a discography / DVD combo. Maybe Porcell is doing just the DVD part and REV will do the discography?

It better have some rare live shit. The same 4 or 5 live sets have been floating around for 15 years now.

MyOwnWay - 3-2-2005 at 12:33 PM

I'd like to see a discography along with it. Rev did mention previousley doing it. Maybe Porcell saw it as an opportunity to better expose his label. As long as it come out, I dont care. For those unaware of Porcell's label:

www.fightfirehq.com

tireironsaint - 3-2-2005 at 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by moron
how long has that shit been in the works for? I swear I read about it quite a while ago.

speaking of DVDs, I was at best buy a few days ago and I noticed that the Alice in Chains "Greatest Hits" cd has the same photo on the front as the Sheer Terror dvd. I love Alice in Chains so it doesnt really annoy me that their cd has the same artwork, but when I saw it I said to myself "Tireironsaint would fucking hate it if he saw this" and sorta chuckled to myself.

GAWD DAMN MOTHERFUCKIN' SONSABITCHES

Discipline - 3-2-2005 at 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tireironsaint
Quote:
Originally posted by moron

GAWD DAMN MOTHERFUCKIN' SONSABITCHES

I second third and fourth that.