Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

100 Demons singer quits band ...again

BDx13 - 8-4-2007 at 04:19 PM

from lambgoat:

Singer Bruce LePage has apparently left 100 Demons. According to LaPage, "Due to personal issues in the band, which means none of your business, I have decided to leave the band." This is the second time LaPage has exited the group. An official word on the matter has yet to be issued.

Discipline - 8-4-2007 at 04:25 PM

I hope the rest of the band quits too.

Spoiler - 8-4-2007 at 05:20 PM

I loved their first album,"In the eyes of the lord"....and was looking forward to the new album with this singer....oh well

Jason the Magnificent - 8-4-2007 at 05:40 PM

In the Eyes of the Lord was one of the best "tough" hardcore albums of all time. The second album was OK at best, Petes a good singer but the lyrics were tyring too hard to be "Brucey" and the band was going more of a metalcore direction...the new songs with Bruce were not impressing me but I was looking forward to an album none the less.

Hope dudes alright.

clevohardcore - 8-4-2007 at 09:46 PM

good band. Should make more of the #1 shirt with the black ringer. I want one of those.

The first and second release were awsome.

ENDERA.x - 8-5-2007 at 06:10 AM

Discipline you don't like 100d?

Thats a shame.

Good band / great live.

forsaken - 8-5-2007 at 07:02 AM

hehe one of my favorites, hence my user name.

from what i've heard the new stuff was sucking anyways.

Discipline - 8-5-2007 at 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ENDERA.x
Discipline you don't like 100d?

Thats a shame.

Good band / great live.

One of those bands I heard a million great things about, so I went out and bought their first album. I don't think I made it through the whole album before I was listing it on ebay. Same thing with Death B4 Dishonor. Same dude bought both cd's off me on ebay.