Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

3 newer albums that im all about and you should be too

ENDERA.x - 8-20-2007 at 11:18 PM

Down To Nothing - The Most
Hoods - Ghettoblaster
Hard Response - Hostile Enviroment

Six66Mike - 8-20-2007 at 11:36 PM

You should make it 4, maybe 5:

Against - Loyalty & Betrayal (appearances by Vogel, Stigma & Miret)
50 Lions - Time Is The Enemy (Sort of like No Warning but not as ripped off as Guns Up was)

Some cool shit happening in Australia these days. You should check out these ones too:

Jaws - Slow Motion Suicide
Extortion - Degenerate
Extortion - Control
From The Ruins - In Time
Mindsnare - Disturbing the Hive (if you liked Reaper Cometh or DRI, thrash/hardcore fast ass music)

BDx13 - 8-20-2007 at 11:53 PM

is the new ringworm out yet?
i don't follow release dates, and i need to get that straight away.

clevohardcore - 8-21-2007 at 12:40 AM

municipal waste
ringworm
madball

Siczine.com - 8-21-2007 at 03:01 AM

Not huge into the first two but that Hard Response joint kills. And the new Ringworm is pretty good too.

DAK - 8-21-2007 at 08:35 AM

I think the new Ringworm comes out today.

XHonusWagnerX - 8-21-2007 at 11:52 AM

Dexter season I on DVD comes out today!

geneterror - 8-21-2007 at 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
is the new ringworm out yet?
i don't follow release dates, and i need to get that straight away.

I don't know the official release date, it always takes longer for stuff to get released down here but you can download the album from here http://www.mediafire.com/?bi1nxszdyj1 if you really can't wait.
It's fuckin' amazing!

geneterror - 8-21-2007 at 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Six66Mike
50 Lions - Time Is The Enemy (Sort of like No Warning but not as ripped off as Guns Up was)

These guys are supposed to be coming over to New Zealand soon, well that's what I heard anyway. Someone described them to me as sounding like Mental who I really don't like but if the sound more like No Warning then I'm keen to check them out.

BDx13 - 8-21-2007 at 04:17 PM

thank you!

Siczine.com - 8-21-2007 at 05:18 PM

Yeah the new Ringworm came out today. Should've used the artwork posted the first time around.

Six66Mike - 8-21-2007 at 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by geneterror
Quote:
Originally posted by Six66Mike

These guys are supposed to be coming over to New Zealand soon, well that's what I heard anyway. Someone described them to me as sounding like Mental who I really don't like but if the sound more like No Warning then I'm keen to check them out.

Maybe Nowhere To Run sounded like Mental, never been big on them so I couldn't tell ya but the 4-5 tracks off the new one I heard sounds like Ill Blood era No Warning for sure.

clevohardcore - 8-22-2007 at 12:08 AM

The new RINGWORM is good.