Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Has anyone ever actually

ENDERA.x - 8-28-2007 at 09:16 PM

contemplated killing someone, like, planning it all out and everything to the finest detail.

?
I have.

JawnDiablo - 8-28-2007 at 09:45 PM

when i was in the 9th grade.
these dudes kept fuckin with me and fuckin with me
i waited for the one with a knife.
i seriously thought in my 14 year old mind that i could get a way with it too.
no body would have expected lil ol me.
i chickened out though.
its ok.
last time i heard dude was barely worthy of being called human garbage.

Muttley - 8-28-2007 at 09:51 PM

practically daily. and no I'm not kidding.

Siczine.com - 8-28-2007 at 09:53 PM

Hasn't everyone?

JawnDiablo - 8-28-2007 at 09:57 PM

as much as i hate most everybody around me most of the time, i just have no desire to harm people anymore unless they really fuck with me.
but then there are those special days when.....

crazyfists28 - 8-28-2007 at 10:02 PM

i doubt too many people have planned it out to the point where you're nearly committing murder. we all want people dead for various reasons but usually leave it at that

Murk - 8-28-2007 at 11:55 PM

i get real pissed sometimes, but down to the final details? not yet.

joemaconmovies - 8-29-2007 at 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ENDERA.x
contemplated killing someone, like, planning it all out and everything to the finest detail.

?
I have.

yes. dark moment in my life. not something i'd want to think again.

Jason the Magnificent - 8-29-2007 at 07:58 AM

I've been planning on listening to Neglect all day from the moment I woke up in order to sway my thoughts from murder today.

Lucabrasi - 8-29-2007 at 09:26 AM

I actually killed someone....but this doesnt leave this board...or else *sharpens knife*

JawnDiablo - 8-29-2007 at 09:34 AM

3 guys I used to hang with as a teenager are all currently incarcerated for murder. all seperate cases. I don't think they planned it out too well, being none got away with it.

JUICE MAYNE MSHC - 8-29-2007 at 09:43 AM

a friend of a friend's mother passed away a couple years ago at some hospital here. The guy swore it was because the doctor's fucked up. He planned to kill all the doctor's and nurses involved. He even made plans and did a dry run to time himself out. My friends finally convinced him not to do it.
As for me I've never thought out a murder of anyone specific. I've only thought about how I'd do it if I ever had to for some reason.

upyerbum - 8-29-2007 at 11:10 AM

I f I ever do snuff someone, I'm pretty sure it won't be premeditated, it will be me reacting to something. I just don't care enough about anything to kill over it, much less be bothered to plan it out. If I'm comin' for you, you have wronged me, and if you have wronged me badly enough that I'm comin' for you, then I likely don't care who knows.

Discipline - 8-29-2007 at 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ENDERA.x

?
I have.

More than once.