Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Anyone know Piecemeal?

BDx13 - 9-6-2007 at 01:47 PM

it's not at all unusual for me to come across a band in my itunes that i have no recollection of adding. case in point, piecemeal. the album is Somewhere Between Crucifixion And Resurrection Lies Redemption from 1998. it's good, i just don't know anything about them. i've never even heard of them before.

i also have a few tracks from a split with Die My Will (never heard them either), but i haven't listened to them yet.

anyone?

JawnDiablo - 9-6-2007 at 02:12 PM

i thought this thread was going to be about food or something....

clevohardcore - 9-6-2007 at 02:52 PM

I heard of them, but never listened to them ever.

DaveMoral - 9-6-2007 at 06:19 PM

I like 'em. Someone burned me the album you're talking about on a disc with Burn It Down's "Let the Dead Bury the Dead" years ago.

gritter96 - 9-8-2007 at 08:42 PM

They were from somewhere in the Boston area. Not sure about the rest of the band, but the singer is now in The Hope Conspiracy (with members of Harvest).

forsaken - 9-9-2007 at 05:41 AM

Yeah, i somehow wound up with a CD-R with "piecemeal" and "season of fire" written on it ... not sure how it got it but dont really like either band.

BDx13 - 9-10-2007 at 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by gritter96
They were from somewhere in the Boston area. Not sure about the rest of the band, but the singer is now in The Hope Conspiracy (with members of Harvest).

aahhh.... that would explain how I came to hace this album then, thanks.
i'm a huge hope con fan, so i must have seen some mp3 blog talking about that conenction or something. thanks again.