Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

One single band that should DEFINITELY do a re-union tour.

clevohardcore - 9-27-2007 at 11:06 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAN-2Tv9Kxw

Judge

BDx13 - 9-27-2007 at 11:34 PM

...and it'll never happen. too bad, i'd love to see it. i know a lot of you hate judge, but that shit brings back some memories. glad i saw them the one time i did.

MikeCore - 9-28-2007 at 12:41 AM

Saw 'em in '89,90,91. Great each time. Wish I still had my shirts but then again they wouldn't fit anymore :P

Murk - 9-28-2007 at 12:45 AM

to this day, i have a barely visible scar from a Judge show.

there was this dude that came with them. he was big as fuck and encouraging people to take off a couple steps away and launch off his back. i did, many times, but during Bringin' It Down, i launched and another guy jumped up mouth open screaming along. we collided, my arm was cut pretty good, his face had blood on it. good times.

Bringin' It Down still sounds good to me.

JawnDiablo - 9-28-2007 at 06:47 AM

Mike's just not "fed up" anymore from what I read.....

JawnDiablo - 9-28-2007 at 06:48 AM

I'm figurin Porcell stars in them Old Navy surfer dude comercials these days

Jason the Magnificent - 9-28-2007 at 08:04 AM

Who doesn't like Judge? Can't we ban them?

JawnDiablo - 9-28-2007 at 09:02 AM

Judge was some good stuff.
got that anthology disc last year.
all them skater kids in my school had the judge shirts in the day.
fuckin Honus got how much loot for that one Judge record?
thats crazy

MikeFromInhuman - 9-28-2007 at 09:16 AM

Saw them ONCE, the Jan 1989 Superbowl in NYC. Amazing.
Some huge blonde surfer looking dude from Boston almost ripped my head off of my my neck while crowd riding during Judge. I was 15, this guy looked 25. Anyway, later on at the show, he got the shit beat out of him. :)

A JUDGE reunion could do GB reunion crowds if you ask me.
Not gonna happen though.

clevohardcore - 9-28-2007 at 10:04 AM

What is the real deal witht hem. Why no re-union ever BD? I heard rumours back int he day of a reunion. Never happened. I heard "old smoke" garbage. Do they just hate each other. Is Mike really a recluse? What is the deal with that band?

Jason the Magnificent - 9-28-2007 at 10:53 AM

I saw an interview or somthing where he told Porcell hes not "fed up anymore, he's just tired" which is good...as much as I love Judge, they basically have a setlist worth of material. The majority of which portraying a militant sXe stance. Can you imagine how rediculous that would seem now to a grown man whose views have probably changed considerably over the years. It's admirable that he's moved on with his life and isn't on the cash in train.

XHonusWagnerX - 9-28-2007 at 11:22 AM

I love me some Judge!!

clevohardcore - 9-28-2007 at 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jason the Magnificent
I saw an interview or somthing where he told Porcell hes not "fed up anymore, he's just tired" which is good...as much as I love Judge, they basically have a setlist worth of material. The majority of which portraying a militant sXe stance. Can you imagine how rediculous that would seem now to a grown man whose views have probably changed considerably over the years. It's admirable that he's moved on with his life and isn't on the cash in train.

^^^^^^^^^ Ya good point. I guess I am just being nastalgic.

DAK - 9-28-2007 at 12:59 PM

jUDGE RULES

forsaken - 9-28-2007 at 08:39 PM

As much as I'd love to see some of those old bands do some more shows, as someone said ... things have changed ... when bands can't let go they end up like the cro mags / no mags and it's kinda pathetic.

DaveMoral - 9-28-2007 at 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
Quote:
Originally posted by Jason the Magnificent

^^^^^^^^^ Ya good point. I guess I am just being nastalgic.

Besides, doesn't Mike own a bar now or something like that?