Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

New Quiz of The Dead w/ Lou Koller of Sick of it All up now

dannynsk - 9-30-2007 at 06:44 PM

Here is the link:

http://www.icansmellyourbrains.com/index.php?page=interview&...

We want to hear your suggestions too! Hit us up on people outside of horror you would like to see do The Quiz of The Dead!

Be sure to check out www.icansmellyourbrains.com

Danny

JawnDiablo - 9-30-2007 at 06:45 PM

yo when's the cd comin out?

clevohardcore - 9-30-2007 at 10:10 PM

Ya whats up with the cd?

dannynsk - 10-1-2007 at 01:05 AM

haha I am waiting to pick up Euro distro and when that flys I'll release it the same day in the USA. If not, I'll just put it out asap.

Started a new band too been writing music for. Its me on guitar, nsk drummer jason on drums, Todd from Warzone on bass, and Puerto Rican Myke from Skarhead and District 9 on vocals..... The Co-Defendants.

Between the site, NSK, Co-Defendants, been busy. Slowly but surley its all coming together.

MikeFromInhuman - 10-1-2007 at 09:15 AM

Hey Danny!
Cant wait to hear the new stuff!

Cheers

Mike

clevohardcore - 10-1-2007 at 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by dannynsk
haha I am waiting to pick up Euro distro and when that flys I'll release it the same day in the USA. If not, I'll just put it out asap.

Started a new band too been writing music for. Its me on guitar, nsk drummer jason on drums, Todd from Warzone on bass, and Puerto Rican Myke from Skarhead and District 9 on vocals..... The Co-Defendants.

Between the site, NSK, Co-Defendants, been busy. Slowly but surley its all coming together.

^^^^^^^^ wher's Todd live now? Is he in AZ? or still in NY? That is one cool dude.

MyOwnWay - 10-6-2007 at 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by dannynsk

Myke (namedrop) was talking to me about this last week. This needs to happen right now!

JawnDiablo - 10-6-2007 at 11:12 PM

im anxious to hear the goodness
did it get put up on myspace yet?