Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Can't wait to see this movie

Discipline - 11-11-2007 at 05:19 PM

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual...

Spoiler - 11-11-2007 at 09:13 PM

I don't know.....that is some shitty actors (The Rock & that American Pie dude)...it just don't look like much of a movie to me.

American Gangster,I saw that this weekend...now thats a good fucking movie.

morgan - 11-11-2007 at 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Spoiler

Indeed it was.

XHonusWagnerX - 11-11-2007 at 10:39 PM

Quote:
I don't know.....that is some shitty actors (The Rock & that American Pie dude)...it just don't look like much of a movie to me.

They were already in another movie together too.

JawnDiablo - 11-11-2007 at 10:59 PM

yeah its like the most bootlegged movie ever too....i have a copy at work...cant wait to see it

clevohardcore - 11-12-2007 at 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by morgan
Quote:

Indeed it was.

^^^^^ I may see this, this week.

ENDERA.x - 11-12-2007 at 08:39 AM

I actually don't find that American Gangster was one of Denzel's better movies. But it was a great movie for sure.

bombidol - 11-12-2007 at 08:46 AM

I thought American Gangster was pretty terrible personally. There was just nothing going on in that flick that was in anyway original or interesting. How does a civilian even get to Vietnam in the 60's/70's anyway? Cause he was just jettin off like he had a fuckin teleporter.

Voodoobillyman - 11-12-2007 at 03:59 PM

what movie is this, I can't see myspace stuff here?

Discipline - 11-12-2007 at 09:29 PM

It's a trailer for Southland Tales with The Rock, Sarah Michelle Gellar, and Sean William Scott.

Spoiler - 11-12-2007 at 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bombidol
I thought American Gangster was pretty terrible personally. There was just nothing going on in that flick that was in anyway original or interesting. How does a civilian even get to Vietnam in the 60's/70's anyway? Cause he was just jettin off like he had a fuckin teleporter.

but the movie is based on a true story

Jason the Magnificent - 11-12-2007 at 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bombidol

It's not like it's some made up story, obviously he did somehow.

Money.