Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

cool mp3 blog

Murk - 12-4-2007 at 12:03 AM

http://truepunkmetal.blogspot.com/

Dave - 12-4-2007 at 08:33 AM

there are some cool hc albums on there.

thanks

DeathByForce - 12-4-2007 at 10:55 AM

That Genetic Control LP is fucking stellar.

I'd advise anyone that hasn't heard it to get it!

geneterror - 12-4-2007 at 11:16 PM

Thanks for that.

Wehrmacht- beermacht demo \m/

Muttley - 12-5-2007 at 12:17 AM

Wow I have (or had) a bunch of that stuff on vinyl. Sacrifice, Blood Feast, Fates Warning...

Too bad they don't have Whiplash on there.

upyerbum - 12-5-2007 at 08:21 AM

All of you guys have to go to that blog and check out Death Sentence, Not a Pretty Sight, one of the greatest Canadian hardcore albums of all time. Seriously, you're missin' out if you don't go check out this album....go.

CR83 - 12-5-2007 at 10:40 AM

What I really is the picture of the cassette on the front page there. Brings back memories.

JawnDiablo - 12-5-2007 at 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Muttley
Wow I have (or had) a bunch of that stuff on vinyl. Sacrifice, Blood Feast, Fates Warning...

Too bad they don't have Whiplash on there.

Blood Feast owned!

clevohardcore - 12-5-2007 at 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by upyerbum
All of you guys have to go to that blog and check out Death Sentence, Not a Pretty Sight, one of the greatest Canadian hardcore albums of all time. Seriously, you're missin' out if you don't go check out this album....go.

^^^^^^^^^ HELL YA! I used to have a the one with the big LIFE SENTENCE written across the front almost like RUN DMC. I have no idea what happened to that record though.

Barnesey - 12-5-2007 at 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
Quote:

^^^^^^^^^ HELL YA! I used to have a the one with the big LIFE SENTENCE written across the front almost like RUN DMC. I have no idea what happened to that record though.

That's the Chicago band, great stuff.

upyerbum - 12-6-2007 at 10:16 AM

Yeah, the Death Sentence on that blog is the Canadian Death Sentence, and their only good album, I've actually got that vinyl, their second album not so great, but this album is great, I still spin it on a regular basis.

Dave - 12-6-2007 at 01:50 PM

Quote:
Yeah, the Death Sentence on that blog is the Canadian Death Sentence, and their only good album, I've actually got that vinyl, their second album not so great, but this album is great, I still spin it on a regular basis.

i have it too, great album

JawnDiablo - 12-6-2007 at 09:15 PM

got me some
4 skins
lifes blood
rest in pieces
sacrifice
great thread!

upyerbum - 12-7-2007 at 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Quote:

i have it too, great album

We're likely gonna' do a cover of Gasoline Bomb.

upyerbum - 12-7-2007 at 04:15 PM

I meant In Flames ( I've always called that song Gasoline Bomb):crazy: