Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

new DKM ep in Feb

brooklyn - 12-23-2007 at 03:59 AM

Dropkick Murphys will start 2008 with a huge tour and a brand new EP, including unreleased songs.
The EP hosts lead song The State Of Massachusetts, which is taken from the recently-released album The Meanest Of Times, as well as three new recordings: The Thick Skin of Defiance, Breakdown and Forever.
The four-track release is due on February 11th as a limited edition forest green 7", CD and a download via Cooking Vinyl.

clevohardcore - 12-23-2007 at 12:00 PM

Is this FOREVER song from Warriors code? Whatever the case I'll get it. And go see them on tour again. They are great live.

Mark Lind - 12-23-2007 at 01:09 PM

It's "Forever" from Sing Loud but its like a piano version or something. I think.

JawnDiablo - 12-23-2007 at 01:23 PM

they could release a version of them farting Tessie and I'd buy it. great band.

joemaconmovies - 12-23-2007 at 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by brooklyn
Dropkick Murphys will start 2008 with a huge tour and a brand new EP, including unreleased songs.
The EP hosts lead song The State Of Massachusetts, which is taken from the recently-released album The Meanest Of Times, as well as three new recordings: The Thick Skin of Defiance, Breakdown and Forever.
The four-track release is due on February 11th as a limited edition forest green 7", CD and a download via Cooking Vinyl.

ordered them both. it''s an acoustic version of forever from sing loud, sing proud

BKT - 12-24-2007 at 03:23 PM

Cool I can't wait for that.

MM.