Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Woman Raped 200 Times

Siczine.com - 1-9-2008 at 05:37 PM

What...the..fuck...

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=5879...

BELLEFONTE, Pa. (AP) - January 9, 2008 -- State police say a Centre County man sneaked into a woman's house and raped her nearly 200 times over a 13-month period.

That has led to more than 1,100 charges including multiple counts of rape, burglary, sexual assault, aggravated indecent assault, criminal trespass and terroristic threats against 29-year-old Roy Chamberlin.
Police say the woman was too terrified to call police or tell her husband.
Story continues belowAdvertisementChamberlin is already in the Centre County prison awaiting trial on four unrelated counts of attempted murder.
A scheduled 1 p.m. Wednesday preliminary hearing on the rape charges has been postponed for one week at the request of defense attorneys.

(Copyright ©2008 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

JawnDiablo - 1-9-2008 at 05:43 PM

what the fuck?

Furly - 1-9-2008 at 05:45 PM

On that info alone, I don't beleive it. I think it was an affair gone wrong.

Or the dude cut her off in traffic so this is her ploy for revenge.

XHonusWagnerX - 1-9-2008 at 05:48 PM

it does sound a little odd. Like maybe they had a thing going on and she wanted to stop it but didnt know how or something.

Siczine.com - 1-9-2008 at 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Furly
On that info alone, I don't beleive it. I think it was an affair gone wrong.

Or the dude cut her off in traffic so this is her ploy for revenge.

Yep.

MikeCore - 1-9-2008 at 06:12 PM

Wow, that's a lot of rapin'

BDx13 - 1-9-2008 at 07:05 PM

^ wow.

clevohardcore - 1-9-2008 at 09:44 PM

sounds like bullshit

clevohardcore - 1-9-2008 at 09:44 PM

kill em both for being so stupid. If its true.

Discipline - 1-10-2008 at 12:31 PM

Smells as fishy as a crackwhore's snatch.

clevohardcore - 1-12-2008 at 08:27 AM

Well I saw the story on CNN and that is one fucked up situation. Apparently that rapist was like a town bully piece of shit and everyone was afraid of him. He tormented many people with threats and whatnot. Robbed, stole and even raped. Even this girls husband caught him doing this many times(walked in when his girl was beggin him to stop and crying). He just backed away or the guy left every time.

JawnDiablo - 1-12-2008 at 09:57 AM

dude musta been a pussy...i'm pretty sure if i couldnt take the dude that theres something in my house that i could use to fuck him up pretty bad....

Siczine.com - 1-12-2008 at 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
Well I saw the story on CNN and that is one fucked up situation. Apparently that rapist was like a town bully piece of shit and everyone was afraid of him. He tormented many people with threats and whatnot. Robbed, stole and even raped. Even this girls husband caught him doing this many times(walked in when his girl was beggin him to stop and crying). He just backed away or the guy left every time.

Her husband should die a slow painful death.

clevohardcore - 1-12-2008 at 06:58 PM

I wonder if they are mentally disabled or something? Seriously, you have to do something as a husband.

Muttley - 1-15-2008 at 12:01 AM

Yeah the husband is clearly a pansy who should end his own life. If I caught someone doin that shit to my wife they'd be minus a large portion of their skull.

random - 1-15-2008 at 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Muttley
Yeah the husband is clearly a pansy who should end his own life. If I caught someone doin that shit to ANYONE they'd be minus a large portion of their skull.

Fixed the quote for you.

Muttley - 1-15-2008 at 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by random
Quote:
Yeah the husband is clearly a pansy who should end his own life. If I caught someone doin that shit to ANYONE they'd be minus a large portion of their skull.

Fixed the quote for you.

I wouldn't go that far... there's a few ex's that deserve something special for the hell they put me through. And a few former roommates also.

Yes I'm a scumbag.

random - 1-16-2008 at 01:27 AM

Quote:

Yes I'm a scumbag.

Well, as long as you already know. :smilegrin: