Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: I lost 3 pounds this week- changed my breakfast
CR83

Mood: Harm's Way

[*] posted on 1-28-2009 at 12:57 PM
I lost 3 pounds this week- changed my breakfast

For over a year I have been eating two eggs for breakfast about 6 days a week. I put diced him in them. Scrumptious.

I changed things up and have been making smoothies in my dandy little magic bullet blender thing. I used one fat free/light yogurt (Cherry) and either add frozen blueberries or frozen strawberries coupled with 1/2 scoop of whey protein powder. I follow it up with Quaker Oatmeal Weight control. I also may have a banana.

Good times.
barc0debaby
Posting Freak

Mood: Punk as Fuck

[*] posted on 1-28-2009 at 10:36 PM

I've been making oatmeal pancakes for breakfast. I blend oatmeal and walnuts until its almost powder, throw in some splenda, protein powder,a little bit of milk, a pinch of nutmeg and cinnamon and some egg white. Then toss in some finely chopped fruit or all natural jam. Shit tastes pretty good and gets ya going in the morning.
Enyo

[*] posted on 2-6-2009 at 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by barc0debaby
I've been making oatmeal pancakes for breakfast. I blend oatmeal and walnuts until its almost powder, throw in some splenda, protein powder,a little bit of milk, a pinch of nutmeg and cinnamon and some egg white. Then toss in some finely chopped fruit or all natural jam. Shit tastes pretty good and gets ya going in the morning.

How the hell do you have this much time in the morning? I'm lucky to make some microwave oatmeal.
CR83

Mood: Harm's Way

[*] posted on 2-7-2009 at 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Enyo
Quote:

How the hell do you have this much time in the morning? I'm lucky to make some microwave oatmeal.

I had your same perspective a few years ago. You'd be amazed at how much you can get done by getting up a good 15 minutes earlier. Now, you'll have to go to bed 15 minutes earlier too ;-)
barc0debaby
Posting Freak

Mood: Punk as Fuck

[*] posted on 2-7-2009 at 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Enyo
Quote:

Well I don't work right now so my mornings are long. But I usually prep stuff before I go to bed. Meal planning is a pain in the ass to start, but its definitely worth the trial and error. Plus breakfast is the most important meal of the day, I never skimp!

Another great thing to do is cook your eggs in the microwave, I've tried it on a few microwaves and it usually takes about a minute. Here is an awesome and quick recipe:

"Superbowl" of Breakfast
mix in microwave-safe bowl
1 egg
1 cup of milk
1 scoop of your favorite whey protein (vanilla)- Optional, I'm just a skinny bastard. Powdered slimfast works just fine.
3/4 cup of oats
handful of almonds
1/2 cup of frozen fruit (I use a blend of blueberries, rasberries, blackberries)

Microwave for about 4 minutes or until it has the consistency that you like in your oats. Gets your motor going

Go To Top